Troublesome Neighbors

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jul 02 06 04:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

Last night my neighbours were playing really loud volka, around 2:00 am.  It was driving me nuts, so I dragged myself out of bed, pulled on some clothes, and found my way to their apartment.  I knocked on the door and a purple-haired older woman opened the door. She laughed excitedly, said something in Volvolish, and pulled me in.

Young men were performing what I'd guess was traditional Volvolish break-dancing. Attractive young women were standing in a circle around them, clapping and singing in Volvolish. The purple-haired older woman loudly made an announcement, and everybody stopped and looked at me, waiting expectantly.  A fat guy with an accordion started playing a most nasty-sounding Volka number and the older women pushed me, as if to prod me to dance.  They all cheered, so what the heck-a-doodle, I did some moves I learned in Western Guilao.  A gorgeous young woman joined me, shaking her booty.

Suddenly, a tall anvil-jawed man shouted angrily and grabbed me by the shoulders, then shoved me, shouting in Volvolish. I said, "What the hell?" He looked at me, baffled, and said, "What, you no speak Volvolish! What you doing at Vovolish wedding dance, you mudder-bucker. Don't get sex to my fiance!"   I replied, "Look, I just came to ask you to turn down the volume to your nasty ethnic music." This just infuriated him. Just then, there was a loud banging on the door. The older woman opened it, and two cops greeted her.  I took this opportunity to leave, taking a second to thank the police officers.

TehBorken

Adam_Fulford wrote:
I replied, "Look, I just came to ask you to turn down the volume to your nasty ethnic music." This just infuriated him.

Gosh, I can't imagine why.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

purelife

They all cheered, so what the heck-a-doodle, I did some moves I learned in China.  A gorgeous young woman joined me, shaking her booty.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]Oh god, AF.  Why in the world would you join them if you wanted them to turn down their music so that you could get some sleep.  I sure wouldn't.  It wouldn't justify you telling them to turn it down later.  

Adam_Fulford

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]That was fiction, in case anybody got too upset with my, er, charming anecdote.  I portraying meat-headed ignorance:[/FONT]

Young men were performing what I'd guess was traditional Volvolish break-dancing. Attractive young women were standing in a circle around them, clapping

"traditional Volvolish break-dancing".  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]I amused myself with this phrase.  Breakdancing came out in the late 70's/early 80's![/FONT]

I replied, "Look, I just came to ask you to turn down the volume to your nasty ethnic music." This just infuriated him.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]I would never truly think, never mind say, something so ignorant.[/FONT]

purelife

Hey Adam!  Could you post a picture of yourself?  I'd like to rate it here.  

THANKS!  

Madam_Fulford

Adam_Fulford wrote:
That was fiction, in case anybody got too upset with my, er, charming anecdote.

An anecdote is usually funny.

Adam_Fulford

Ah, you're back.  You never answered my question -- do you wear a dress when you write in drag?

Adam_Fulford

purelife wrote:
Hey Adam!  Could you post a picture of yourself?  I'd like to rate it here.  

THANKS!

I don't think that would be a terribly good idea, seeing how you're laughing and all.  Anyway, I prefer to work behind the camera.  Not into getting all self-conscious about how I look at this angle or that angle.  

purelife

Madam_Fulford wrote:
 Adam_Fulford wrote:
That was fiction, in case anybody got too upset with my, er, charming anecdote.

An anecdote is usually funny.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]Raging Poodle, iz dat u?  [/size]
[/span]