Missing Topics ...Hmmmm

Started by P.C., Jun 29 06 11:54

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I went in search of some earlier topics.  The one on favourite smells and favourite tastes etc. and they're not there any more.  Is there a topic thief in our midsts ???

(4)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

You searched that many pages in that short a time?  Or is there a shortcut way of doing it?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

purelife

Interesting....you don't think....... ;)

Maybe the original poster deleted it.    

P.C.

Well, perhaps that's the problem Kitten. I may have scanned a little too quickly ??? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

tenkani

OMG Teh Borken made Academe a mod!!!11    

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kitten

Are you sure?  That sounds very odd, all considered.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

tenkani wrote:
OMG Teh Borken made Academe a mod!!!11    

LOL, now THAT'S funny.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Well, perhaps that's the problem Kitten. I may have scanned a little too quickly ??? [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif[/img]

Well...I haven't removed any and a post can't be removed once it has replies, so I dunno. It's not possible that you're thinking of some posts on the old board, is it?

I'd use the search link here, it works for me whenever I need to find something (although the results #look# a #bit#  #odd#).

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I'm sticking to the "I perused too quickly" (is that an oxymoron ?)  I believe I MAY be thinking of some 'old DS' topics.  Thanks TehBorken.  I hope you don't think I was insinuating anything. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

tenkani wrote:
[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]OMG Teh Borken made Academe a mod!!!11    [/span]

LOL!!!!! (for real)

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others