How many of you believe.....

Started by TRUTH, Feb 18 06 02:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Future Canadian

For what it's worth I found this picture with some wreckage in it...[/DIV]...but I don't believe that it's real. There is no charred parts or any smoke damage or anything indicating that it was in a blast. When one looks at the images from a Google search of this subject, nothing comes up that actually shows any plane parts.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

former s.consumer

lol.

the plane was shredded upon impact.all passengers,crew and many in the building died as a result of this large boeing airliner plowing into the pentagon.

there was no surface to air missle,no drone jet,no small fighter,no land based missle,the cia or the american federal government did not destroy the building themselves. i am surprised people are still debating this stuff. third rate conspiracy ideas unsubstantiated.  

Sr

The conspiracy IS the conspiracy.

P.C.

lol.[/DIV] [/DIV]"the plane was shredded upon impact.all passengers,crew and many in the building died as a result of this large boeing airliner plowing into the pentagon."[/DIV] That's true, but then where are the shreds ?  Even amongst the ruins of the Twin Towers, which suffered a greater impact and aftermath of destruction, there was still 'evidence' of the aircraft.  Just for the record, I'm not hopping on the 'conspiracy bandwagon', but these are images and issues, that I've never seen, nor even thought about. (I mean from a 'technical' standpoint), so I'm finding this kind of fascinating.  And I have to stick to my initial reaction to those images, that the path of destruction, doesn't look like the  hole left from an aircraft.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

AKL

the plane was shredded upon impact.all passengers,crew and many in the building died as a result of this large boeing airliner plowing into the pentagon.
Bullcrap. The amount of debris seen is nowhere near enough to account for a plane the size of a 757. The plane didn't vaporize into nothing.

[/div] third rate conspiracy ideas unsubstantiated.[/div][div] [div]It sure doesn't look to me like it was a plane that hit. I think there's a lot more to this story than what we're being told.

AKL

If a 757 hit the pentagon like they say, how come there aren't marks on the building where the wings should have been? There's not a mark on that building. Explain that. The wings sure didn't come off prior to hitting the building or there would be marks on the ground (plus lots of obvious wing pieces too). I don't think that it was a plane either.

jesse

yeah the government would never ever lie to us

P.C.

I find myself going back to that clip, over and over.....even though I KNOW that images can be 'arranged' to suit any theory (I think), and I'm amazed at how blatant it seems.

Future Canadian

This whole subject gets curioser and curiouser the more I research it.[/DIV]
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Future Canadian

Or check this out. An on the scene newscast that says there's no plane.[/DIV][A href="http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/image/mcintyre-pentagon.jpg&imgrefurl=http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/&h=240&w=352&sz=61&tbnid=W7X0AXMCWhmFrM:&tbnh=79&tbnw=116&hl=en&start=10&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpentagon%2B9/11%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DHPIC,HPIC:2005-18,HPIC:en%26sa%3DN"]http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/image/mcintyre-pentagon.jpg&imgrefurl=http://thewebfairy.com/911/pentagon/&h=240&w=352&sz=61&tbnid=W7X0AXMCWhmFrM:&tbnh=79&tbnw=116&hl=en&start=10&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpentagon%2B9/11%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3DHPIC,HPIC:2005-18,HPIC:en%26sa%3DN[/A]

Sportsdude

The only problem to your conspiracy is this: If a plane didn't hit the pentagon then where are the people who died on that plane today?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

That's a huge question indeed Sportsdude. Did they get shot down by jet fighters? Are they all in Guantanamo? Whoever's behind this doesn't have any qualms about taking lives. But I'm starting to get pretty convinced that was no 757 that hit the Pentagon. The lawn's immaculate, the one video shot shows something much smaller, no obvious plane wreckage. I can't think of one convincing argument otherwise so far.

P.C.

"The only problem to your conspiracy is this: If a plane didn't hit the pentagon then where are the people who died on that plane today?"[/DIV] [/DIV]Well, I guess the problem I could have with that is.....what people ?  Couldn't anybody make up an imaginary list of passengers.  Why have the families of these victims missed the same platform as the families of the WTC ?I've seen widows and widowers of the victims of the Twin Towers popping up on the talk show scene over the last few years, but never the surviving spouses of the victims of the Pentagon.

Sportsdude

Ted Olsen who works with the bush administrations wife died on the plane. [/DIV]The problem is this is just too stupid to be taken for real.  I'm pretty crazy but I'm not this crazy.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well, I certainly haven't come to any conclusions about it, but I'm sure finding it interesting.  I must live in a bubble, because this is the first I've even heard of a conspiracy theory. This 'alternative' scenario, DOES give one some curious things to think about.

|