Britney Spears and Madonna - no longer BFF

Started by Lise, Jun 16 06 09:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

LOL. Funny. Shows you how deep celebrities and their friendship mean to one another.

Madonna and Spears Have Friendship Fallout  Madonna has ended her friendship with Britney Spears after the singer announced she was no longer studying Kabbalah, according to media reports in the US. The "Hung Up" star had reportedly taken Spears under her wing and spent a great deal of time and money educating her about the mystical offshoot of Judaism. Spears revealed she was quitting Kabbalah on her personal website, where she declared her new "religion" was caring for her son, Sean Preston.[/p]   According to The Scoop website, Madonna is also demanding Spears return a 12th century book[a class="iAs" style="border-bottom: 0.1em solid darkgreen; padding-bottom: 1px; color: darkgreen; background-color: transparent; text-decoration: underline;" href="http://www.moono.com/news/news02338.html#" target="_blank"][/a] on the religion she gave to the singer as a wedding gift. A source says, "Madonna spent months teaching Britney the Kabbalah system, and splashed out thousands on the ancient scripture for her. She feels she has wasted time, money and precious gifts on Brit." Spears, who was raised a Baptist, has allegedly been working with a "Christian life coach" to help her through recent emotional rough patches.

Source: [a href="http://www.moono.com/news/news02338.html"]http://www.moono.com/news/news02338.html[/a][/p]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

No doubt this extremely important incident will be one day filmed - but who will play the main roles?    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

But would it be filmed as tragedy or comedy?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Adam_Fulford

[em]Lise wrote:
[/em] [em]"According to The Scoop website, Madonna is also demanding Spears return a 12th century book[/em][em] on the religion she gave to the singer as a wedding gift."[/em]

Wow.  And I was walking on water over finding a19th century travelogue...

Some Chick

I'd say a comedic tragedy that has a happy ending.  

TehBorken

In other news covering vapid media figures....Yes, the [a  href="http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-06/23/content_624457.htm"]China Daily News[/a] actually covered this. My only surprise is that there was no "Emergency Britney Bulletin!" on CNN.

Forget that Iraq thing and never mind global warming or the economy- let's focus on what's really  important: Britney Spears hair color.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"][font style="font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="6"][span style=""][/span][/font][span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"]Britney Spears dyes her hair black
 Updated: 2006-06-23 10:20[/span] [span style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"] [!--enpcontent--] [p align="center"][img alt="" src="http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/entertainment/2006-06/23/xin_270603231446257304311.jpg" align="bottom" border="0" hspace="0"]

[font size="1"]Britney Spears was spotted in New York today with  newly dyed black hair in East Village earlier today (06/22/06). May be This  could be part of a rebellion Brit is going through following the revealing  Dateline interview with Matt Lauer.[/font]  [/p][p align="left"]BRITNEY Spears' hubby Kevin Federline might be getting a few more  black looks now since the pop mum has painted over her blonde locks.  [/p]The 24-year-old Toxic singer was spotted out and about with her security team  in New York with baby son Sean Preston sporting a new black hairdo, according to  TMZ.com.  [/p]Britney debuted her new dark do Thursday as she was spotted coming out of an  office building in New York's East Village. Brit had baby Sean in tow and was  flanked by security.  [/p]Britney and Kevin have been spending some time in the Big Apple for the last  few days while Kevin makes his own publicity rounds.[/p][/span]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Oooooh. I have to say dark becomes her.

Now I need to know the color of her fingernails.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Probably black - from the hair dye.

Adam_Fulford

Britney can give me that book if she doesn't need it anymore...

Gopher

I doubt if she got further than the cover

purelife

BFF means best female friends???    

Gopher

I thought it meant bosom friends!

Lise

Best Friend Forever.

It's all the rage right now. If you've been best celebrity friends then you break up, it's regarded as cool. Like Paris and Nicole.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

BFF was big when I was in elementary school. Haven't heard that term in ages.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."