Are DV and DS connected?

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jun 23 06 01:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

It was me. I was defending purelife because you called her poolife.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

purelife wrote:
Spreading rumors isn't very nice, you know.  

My allegations are based on verifiable facts, m'dear poolife. [A href="jva:void(0)" ="addImg('icon/icon_smile_approve.gif')"][/A]

Not too long ago, purelife wrote:
So, Teh, which one of you like to play fight under the covers?  You or your brother Mike?  

I've got to know!  

With this evidence, I rest my case.  [A href="jva:void(0)" ="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')"][/A]

[FONT color=#40007f]Ah, I see!  So Raging Poodle, do you like to play fight under the covers?  Better yet, do you like strawberries or cherries dipped in chocolate? [/FONT]

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Thanks SD.  I don't know what I ever did to him that he calls me that.  Oh well, it can be funny at times, I 'spose.

Moolah!

Sportsdude wrote:

Now don't turn into a tenkaniesque drama queen on me.  [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]
*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Moolah!

purelife wrote:
I don't know what I ever did to him that he calls me that.  Oh well, it can be funny at times, I 'spose.

It's a term of endearment.

Besides, don't deny you like you being called poolife

I bet it makes you feel like a dirrrrrty gurl... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

purelife

I bet it makes you feel like a dirrrrrty gurl... [a href="jva:void%280%29"][/a][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]What kind of a girl do you take me for.....I ain't no promiscous gurrrrlll....
[/p]  

Sportsdude

Somebody is a Nelly Furtado fan...

purelife

I just like to workout to that song.  It's jumpy.  Her new change in song style is good.    

Sportsdude

My work out music is kind not work outish but more of a its a far away quiet place type feel. Never really got the uptempo work out type music.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
My work out music is kind not work outish but more of a its a far away quiet place type feel. Never really got the uptempo work out type music.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]HUH?  Are you saying that your workout music is not jumpy but rather peaceful?

Sportsdude

purelife

Ahhh...I see.  I couldn't workout to peaceful music.  I like peaceful music when I want to go to sleep.    

Lise

Bahaha. So funny. I actually smithe Raging Poodle (first time) for calling you poolife too. That's before reading SD's post. I'm probably going to get smithed back but what the hell..... I don't like it when he calls you that. Ain't funny and it ain't a term of endearment. POOLAH.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

Buncha politically correct drama queens... [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_shy.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

If it'll feel more palatable, I might consider switching to PeeLife. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A]

soapbox

Raging Poodle! wrote:
Adam_Fulford wrote:
   Is this normal behavior for some guy to call himself Madam_Fulford, coming here from DV and stalking my threads to make snide remarks?  I kind of out of the loop in some ways. Maybe everybody does this, I don't know.

Much like a prostate exam, any incursion from the right hemisphere feels quite odd at first. [A onclick="addImg('icon/icon_smile_big.gif')" href="jvascript:void(0)"][/A][/DIV]

LOL