Britney & family hit the beach...

Started by miss cheek, Jun 23 06 10:02

Previous topic - Next topic

miss cheek

[font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica"]                    again... more pictures [a href="http://www.disney.com"]here.[/a]

[/font]    

purelife

Hmm, I didn't know that Kevin had muscles and I thought that Britney's hair is now black?

I'm still amazed that Paris Hilton came out with a single.  That girl thinks that "It's HOT" saying should be trademarked.  LOL.  OMGAWD!  That girl can't sing..... BLEH!

Danger

Please do not click on the above link as it contains a script virus. When you click on the link you get a load of pop-up windows & you get a few virus alerts aswell.

Dissident

purelife wrote:
Hmm, I didn't know that Kevin had muscles and I thought that Britney's hair is now black?

I'm still amazed that Paris Hilton came out with a single.  That girl thinks that "It's HOT" saying should be trademarked.  LOL.  OMGAWD!  That girl can't sing..... BLEH!

From my point of view, none of the people pictured or mentioned on this thread can sing (and, by extension, I'll include Madonna, as she had some sort of connection little miss trailer trash as well).

Why people waste their time and attention these media creations/whores is beyond me . . .

fenec rawks!