Back Down to Earth

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jun 21 06 09:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

It wasn't really me who cooked that delicious meal.  It was Alicia.  I just took credit for it.

Adam_Fulford

I cannot tell a lie.  I'm the guy who ate the blueberry pie.

P.C.

Get back on your meds, Adam.  I could be wrong, and I certainly shouldn't speak for purelife, but I suspect the comment about you being 'interesting' was perhaps facetious?  People who find themselves as fascinating as you find yourself, are RARELY interesting.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

PC is bang on!  ;)

And my question about games was my being facetious again.  

Adam/Gene whoever you are, you really need a nice LONG bath.

Madam_Fulford

purelife wrote:  Adam/Gene whoever you are, you really need a nice LONG bath.

...IN A PIT OF BOILING LAVA

Some Chick

Oh my God...

Adam likes to go deep into character, does he?

Adam is...

[FONT color=#ff40ff size=7]SUPERSTAR[/FONT]

purelife

Adam is an Attention Whore and a damn good one.  

I need to seek advice from him.  I've got lots to learn!

Adam_Fulford

Yikes, what foul crop have I reaped with this utterly silly thread?!

kitten

You reap what you sow, right?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Adam_Fulford

Well, that figures.  I can hardly sew a button onto my trousers, never mind the lotus flowers of wisdom into the minds of thread-readers.

purelife

So, Adam, are you going to tell me where you live?

madam_fulford

purelife wrote:
So, Adam, are you going to tell me where you live?
judging by his posts i'm guessing it's a magical place called la-la land.

Lise

Gawd. What a funny thread.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Moolah!

> No, the roller I'm talking about is one heck of a ride and one madre of a mean landing.

[A href="jvascript:insert_sticker_code_main('8S', 'replyArea')"][img alt=8S src="http://www.spymac.com/upload/stickers/standard_set/rolleyes.gif" border=0][/A] For the first dozen messages into the thread, I seriously thought he was referring to his recent visit to a hooker.

*  Please unban me!! please please please  *

Adam_Fulford

Raging Poodle! wrote:
 > No, the roller I'm talking about is one heck of a ride and one madre of a mean landing.

[A href="jvascript:insert_sticker_code_main('8S', 'replyArea')"][img alt=8S src="http://www.spymac.com/upload/stickers/standard_set/rolleyes.gif" border=0][/A] For the first dozen messages into the thread, I seriously thought he was referring to his recent visit to a hooker.

In some ways, I am a just a blushing innocent.  I have never been to a hooker, and, call me a prude, have no desire whatsoever to visit one.

|