Buying Gift Cards

Started by P.C., Nov 26 07 12:09

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Here we go.  Who says you can't have it all !

[img height=150 src="http://images.send.com/104348_big.jpg" width=171]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Actually... both of you are correct LM, PL. I have bought either red or white wine. I stand corrected.

And I have to say thats a funny statement PL.. considering myself and your B/F had to encourage you that one night to have a few drinks. :) :) :)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Russ wrote:
And I have to say thats a funny statement PL.. considering myself and your B/F had to encourage you that one night to have a few drinks. :) :) :)

That was different Russ.  I don't like hard liquor and the stuff you were feeding me were too strong for my liking.  Those stuff make me quiver.  I liked your sangrias and I like the soft, fruity stuff, better.  I prefer beer, vodka mixes, magaritas, red wine, champagne, etc, but not hard liquer.  Gosh, I'd be drunk in a couple of seconds!  LOL

Ok, ok...maybe I should've clarified... :-Þ

Russ

purelife wrote:  That was different Russ.  I don't like hard liquor and the stuff you were feeding me were too strong for my liking.  Those stuff make me quiver.  I liked your sangrias and I like the soft, fruity stuff, better.  I prefer beer, vodka mixes, magaritas, red wine, champagne, etc, but not hard liquer.  Gosh, I'd be drunk in a couple of seconds!  LOL

Ok, ok...maybe I should've clarified... :-Þ[/DIV]

:)

I shalt remember!  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims