Mandatory Thread (Sex Candy)

Started by tenkani, Jun 15 06 04:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Future Canadian

I recently bought an Italian chocolate bar at a local fancy-pants market (and now I've forgotten the name of it-phooey) that seems to have a *ahem* curious effect when the wife and I share one.
mmmm....absinthe chocolate...

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

tenkani

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]Tenkani, what's YOUR favorite?  What do you like to lick, suck and or blow?[/span]

In deference to the wishes of a poster who shall remain nameless, I am hereby boycotting my own thread.

P.S. Gopher your avatar is both cute and somehow deeply disturbing. Congrats    

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Gopher

As you are obviously NOT boycotting your own thread - I can reply here by asking  you what you find disturbing about my avatar.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

Maybe it's the fact that I find it sexually attractive?
[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(191, 95, 0);"]THREAD NEEDS MORE FURRIES!!![/span]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Gopher

What's that thing that's ravishing Lise?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|