Microsoft Cracks Me Up

Started by TehBorken, Jun 15 06 12:17

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Oh The Irony....

"Microsoft senior vice president Bob Muglia opened up TechEd 2006 in Boston Sunday evening by proclaiming that Windows [a href="http://www.betanews.com/article/Microsoft_Vista_Most_Secure_OS_Ever/1150366131"]Vista was the most secure operating system in the industry[/a]."

Of course it's the most secure OS ever.  No one can compromise an OS that hasn't even been released yet.

(And for the record, they've said this about every OS they've ever released, including XP- which many hackers have affectionately nicknamed "Glory Hole".)

Bob Muglia couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel, and I'll bet $100 to anyone reading this that within 90 days of release one or more serious security holes will be found in Vista.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

You just love to hate Microhacked don't you TB.

You must be an Apple guy.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]You just love to hate Microhacked don't you TB.[/div]
No, I use Windows- I have to at the moment because I have to see things through the eyes of my clients/users/audience. But yes, I love to hate Microsoft. All of my servers run Red Hat Linux, however, and that's not going to change.

You must be an Apple guy.

No, I can't be a Macintosh user; my parents were married.  Badda-bing, badda-boom! (Cue the indignant Mac users with torches and pitchforks...it's just a joke, people- please don't hate me for it!)

That's the problem with "goin' for the joke", people will always get pissedoff about it. Remind me to tell you the "Blood is thicker than water" story sometime. Yeah, I paid for that one....

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.