Death of Saddam: TV?

Started by Lise, Dec 29 06 09:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Hey, how was Medal of Honor? I've heard good stuff about that. I'm not really into war games but my husband kinda likes it. He's looking at Call of Duty 3 but I think it's a tad too violent.

GTA III, eh? Hm. I've tried playing the first one... couldn't figured out why I had to drive around endlessly.

I want to play Fable when I get the chance. It's an oldie but I've heard good stuff about it.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Fable was the first game I got along with halo 2 when I bought my xbox. i like that game. Still havent passed it though, lol.

Medal of honour is good, but thats funny you not liking games like that when you like Halo???

Hey wasnt it you telling me about halo 3?

I was just talking to my cousing about xbox's, he said he was going to get a new 360 as he was told when he went to a store yesterday.. that they dont sell the regular xbox's anymore.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

I guess with Medal of Honor, it's more warlike. I don't like anything to do with historic war events. Not my cup of tea though I have played Castlewolvernstein. (spelling?)

With Halo, you're not against men... you're against the aliens so I enjoyed blasting aliens. Just not people.

I still see some of the old Xbox consoles. You can still get them at Electronic Boutiques but I'm not too keen to deal with that shop. Rip-off place.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Electronic Boutique? [img alt="" src="http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/278317/fullsize/gaypride.gif" border=0]

Yeah, I trust that place. I bought a membership with them, then bought two games. I opened and installed one, but not the other. the first one was no good so I went to return the second.. lost the receipt, but that doesnt matter cause they have the info on their computer and Im a member right? Wrong.

I have since been buying games from other places.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims