Crows -- A Magnificent and Majestic Bird

Started by Adam_Fulford, Jun 10 06 09:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

What a pecker of a...... *teehee* Can we just shoot Adam at the bird? Either way, you can kill two birds with one stone. (pun intended)
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

Lise wrote:
What a pecker of a...... *teehee* Can we just shoot Adam at the bird? Either way, you can kill two birds with one stone. (pun intended)

Getting a litte bit violent, aren't we?

Lise

Violent? Who me? Just ask my whip.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

k now that I think about it, I used to throw rocks at crows and geese (ESPECIALLY geese, since those things crap all over the place) when I was young... its also funny to see those things hiss. And when it's summer, I can't go on the grass in a local park without getting shit all on my shoe. There simply is too much geese crap everywhere.. holy I can't believe those things are protected; we should be able to shoot them a little bit...

Adam_Fulford

Cruelty to living creatures is not funny.  Almost all serial killers and mass murderers such as Ted Buny and George W. Bush were cruel to animals, finding amusement in their suffering, when they were children.

Marik

Guess I'm a mass murderer then; look for me in the newspapers in the future. ;)
* What about killing ants? Do those count? *

Adam_Fulford

As you know, I'm mild with my words not one to make sweeping statements, nor malign someone. I'd need to know your situation. To begin, when you killed your aunt, was it in self defense?

Russ

Ive always found while crows are incredibly intelligent, they are incredible annoying. Seagulls are like the crows of the sea.. but on the ships we never do anything or say anything bad about them for they are supposed to be the souls of dead sailors.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Even scavengers need to eat.  They are a necessary part of the ecological system.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

|