SOME CHICK OVER HERE

Started by X (from DV), Jun 09 06 04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

DamnThe Torpedoes

I have to admit, I couldn't care less. Retard-watching just doesn't interest me.

X

It is so funny the conclusions people come to in there mind. Why did I disclose to EED, because the persons info I was disclosing was one of the people who have and are capable of shutting down DV. Get it? I have no obligation to protect them, but even still its a punk who has 800 identities anyway. And I = EED. Maybe you think that cause of the so called arrogance I portray? Or maybe I'm tolerant of his bullshit, or his former bullshit I should say.

Anyways there are people who know who I am.

but the interesting thing is, there have been many names guessed, and its always the same names....

haha, maybe I do have multiple personalities, who knows!

X MARKS THE SPOT

have fun.

crypt wrote:

[DIV style="TEXT-ALIGN: justify"]I've come to realize that Female, Gunta, VII (formely EED), Disgusted and this newcomer X are the same person, or a group of people in the same place (or maybe not) posting at the same time (DV mods?). The similarities are so perceptive that it's impossible not to think about it. Female is always the same, her mood never changes, short comments, always agrees with EVERYTHING that EED, Gunta, Disgusted and X say; she looks like a robot! Basically she shows up when they are around and sporadically, very, very rarely she posts something in a thread that wasn't started by the characters mentioned here, same applies to X and Disgusted.

EED, despite his bad behavior, was never banned; looks like he has some sort of privilege on DV, or maybe he's in fact X. The constant name changes could explain why he keeps coming back, since you can get a ban by name, but the most critical EED's era was when he was using the handles "E_euro_dude" and "∑∑D". Man, every night was the same riot: frozen threads, large pictures and text, numerous insults; they could ban his name instead of his IP, they never did thou. And how come would a moderator give out information about certain poster to EED(!) like happened last night? EED just asked: "Hey X, who's this?" And X answered: "He's the guy who was posting @ sings bla bla..." as if they knew each other for many years! And whatever happened to raerae? I saw her doing the same while ago! By the way, is she still a moderator?

I don't know much about Gunta, an intelligent guy I'd say. He tends to flame the stupid posters with his clever comments, but it intrigues me why he never flames EED! Sometimes he acts just like him, also mentioning the fact that he was the one responsible for the CSS attacks against DV on St. Patrick 's Day, making the threads all green (EED is an expert in doing such things); I figured that out and did the same haha! I'm not sure about this, but I think he also knew he could replace HTML tags using a web-filtering proxy since DV allowed off site form submission in the past, so he just set up a local proxy and used the web filter to increase the length (max. length is 17) of his name, which was "goat see® •Registered•", remember him? He was so full of himself because nobody could copy his name anymore, but I did it and he got very angry! So angry to the point to say that he would never post on DV again haha! He asked me how I managed to copy his name, and he was using EED's name! He tried to disguise it saying: "I wonder if EED will object to me using his name now!" The "maxlenght" trick lasted 2 days till they fixed it, and funny how on the same day a new user has registered here as "Trollio" asking for SMF info; I recall someone comparing him to Gunta. What a coincidence huh? I think he was planning a DS attack too haha!  Or perhaps just thinking about implementing the same forum system on DV.

Well, the resemblances are many, you guys also noticed that; I must say I like "them" and the game "they" are playing, I just don't understand why this(these) creature(s) has(have) to do that! I'd like to hear what purelife, tenkani or anyone else who knows something about this has to say...

[/DIV]

X MARKS THE SPOT

|