For pohihihi

Started by TehBorken, Jun 08 06 06:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

That guy looks like Jack Layton's long lost brother.

[img height=566 src="http://www.ndp.ca/ndp-drupal/files/redtieweb.jpg" width=469]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

I wonder what Academe is doing at this moment, and who or what she's doing it with.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

I heard that she's in town because she met with Orik for coffee yesterday afternoon.

Sportsdude

Last person I'd ever want to have a drink with is academe.  But Lise, Purelife, Tenkani, Chicklet and Tenkani would be fun.

Chicklet

We should do it one day!  Let's make it happen.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

tenkani

Alas, poor Orik. I knew him, Horatio...
What a difficult thing it is to count someone as a friend, and yet know in your heart that they are completely out of their gourd.
Orik's in a lose-lose situation and I don't envy him.

Sportsdude

I'll give the heads up to everyone when I get around to Vancouver one of these days.

Chicklet

You be sure to do that SD.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Orik

tenkani wrote:
Alas, poor Orik. I knew him, Horatio...
What a difficult thing it is to count someone as a friend, and yet know in your heart that they are completely out of their gourd.
Orik's in a lose-lose situation and I don't envy him.

Bah Lose Lose .  i have no grudge to bear i have no problem with academe , i think the job she has been doing is fairly good . sure she has tons to learn but then again .  who doesnt ? is it her fault most of the trolls bitch and whine . nope , but sure thier is some  abuse or perhaps in apropriate use on her Mods power , hopefully she will learn what is and is not apropriate  to do as a mod. if i was modded would i out my self hell no .  only cause i have seen the trolls trash the shit out of good mods, mind you  to volenteer for the f*cking job is nutz in the first place. i wouldnt do it for less than  200 bucks a week  and that buys  the owners 7 hrs of nice/not so nice, me per week .  yah i expect good money for my time. i am worth it , then again maybee thats my ego thinking.

academe will learn to do the job or she will burn out and quit like lise and purelife.

with all the shit and shinanigins goin on on  DV  . DV NEEDS MORE MODS AND MORE CENSORSHIP . i see a ton of threads i am twitching to add to the garbage for deletion . good thing i am not a mod . or you would prolly all be in here bitching about me . so i say  f*ck YOU . to DV admins i say f*ck YOU.

To the Mods of DV  i say  QUIT while you still own your own soul . all of you  dont bother to help mike and the rest anymore .let the trolls and malcontents roam free. let it go remove all bans let lindy & stupidstar & persian girl Raging Poodle  any1else . let f*ck up the shut eed back in .  let chaos riegn.  . it would help to have some competent  admins  also a f*cking owner with a set of  apples . to step up to bat. but no thier all shit and shinola. all they want are maximine clicks  and add generated profit . do you truely think DV really gives a f*ck about us . nope i doubt it .

just my rant   mostly for DV

Editing if it must . you may censor my words . but i had to swear.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
Editing if it must . you may censor my words . but i had to swear.

No need to [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]editing[/span] edit, but my spell checker just burst into flames.
   [/p]  [/p]

[/p]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

Lmao  can i help it if i can not spell .  mostly i am to lazy to read what i peck out on the keyboard . plus the added fact this alows for one to know the real me . most of the hijackers spell better than myself, have better grammer and puntuation skills.  

tenkani

She's doing a mostly good job?...f*cks sake man, I don't even know where to start.
So I won't. Yes I will.
If people know what she's been doing, they've already made up their minds about whether she's a good-hearted mod trying her best or...something else.
I do agree, however, that DV needs more modding. I just don't think censorship should extend to anything a particular mod finds to be silly, personally insulting or anything that brings her judgement into question (i.e. "hey, why did the bump thread dissapear??"). I would hope we could agree about that.
BTW I can tell you're drunk. I can smell it through the Internet      >:(

purelife

Academe takes things far too personally.  Let everyone know that you're a mod so that you are accountable for your actions.  I don't believe in secrecy because it's just going to get worse.  

I don't want to waste my breath on her anymore.  She sounds insane to me.

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
 Last person I'd ever want to have a drink with is academe.  But Lise, Purelife, Tenkani, Chicklet and Tenkani would be fun.

Will this be some time soon, SD?  That'll be nice, to go for tea or a walk on the seawall.  Sorry, I'm not a coffee drinker.

tenkani

Purelife, I understand what you mean about not being a shadow mod.

But I can also understand wanting to keep your civilian and professional personas seperate.

I kept my position a secret because 1) I had a couple of enemies at the time who truly seemed capable of anything (long story), and I didn't want their hatred of me to extend to the organization and 2) I knew that once I came out, my actions while in civilian form would immediately reflect on the board. In other words, I knew that I couldn't be myself if it was known that I was a mod. To be honest, I also felt like a bit of a hypocrite deleting threads, when in my heart I believe in nearly unlimited freedom of expression. So there was some cowardice involved as well I'm ashamed to say.

Does that make sense? I mean, I'm not saying it was the right decision, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I'm still waiting for my morning caffeine to kick in...  

|