The Basis For Forum Anonymity

Started by Adam_Fulford, May 29 06 01:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

Just making observations, not conclusions.

Adam_Fulford

P.C.

Well, I conclude that you should be thankful that dominoes aren't made of concrete.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Adam_Fulford

curses

lol. i love [a href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=87985"]this recent post[/a] on dv. was it you?  

Lise

I thought he was crying about being banned from DV????!?!?!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Adam_Fulford

No, that wasn't me, Curses (aka Academe?) Though those words are mine, whoever posted it wasn't me.  I can't post in DV -- my ISP has been blocked from it.

curses

academe isn't one of mine.

although i can see how it might seem to you seeing as my name is legion on these boards.  

Lise

Geez... am I the only one on board who hasn't changed handler names more than once?

I did realized that you curses was Legion. I can assure you though that academe isn't and hasn't been Adam.... though things might have changed since I no longer mod there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

academe

Rest assured, trolling as AF is beneath me...[img class=buttons onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF'; this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " title="Insert emoticons" style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="FormatText('editor', 'smile', '')" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border='1px solid #EFEBEF';" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/buttons/insertsmile.gif" align=absMiddle border=0] [DIV id=smile_editor]

[DIV id=smile_editor] [/DIV]

Adam_Fulford

For the record re: Curses' question, these lines weren't mine:

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]"I think I have officially now gone insane.[/SPAN]

Thanks boys, my magic act."

Trollio

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-style: italic;"] Adam_Fulford wrote:[/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-style: italic;"][div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-style: italic;"]For the record re: Curses' question, these lines weren't mine: [/div] [div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191); font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"][span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]"I think I have officially now gone insane.[/span]

Thanks boys, my magic act."

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"]The irony of it all... [/span] [br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"] [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][/span]
 [span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"][/span][/div]

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Adam_Fulford

Well, Trollio, if one's so-called "insanity" is a source of income and opportunity (pluse income and opportunity for others), it becomes "eccentricity".

P.C.

I'm going out on a limb here.......so Adam.....what's the plot of your next 'pilot'.....could it have something to do with magic ???
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|