On DS we need more...

Started by Moolah!, May 27 06 02:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

If I could peer into my crystal glass....... I hope it might become a bit like DV - minus the ugliness... like it was in the days when DV was new. Still, I'm a great believer that DS will achieve God-like status one of these days.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Dissident

Bless you, Lise . . .

If only there were a way to get some of the fun people over here without all the abusive trolls . . .

Even one of the more playful, thick-skinned denizens of DV got fed up with the whole business last week and hasn't been seen since.

fenec rawks!

Lise

Well, Ms. D.... I tried my darnest to get most ppl I know to come over. Only time will tell.  *fingers cross*

DV was nicer in the beginning, I met some great posters but most have left because of the bullying and crap. You can only take so much.

I like DS. Yes, yes, granted it can be slow at days but we've set the ball rolling and only time will tell when it will blossom into something greater.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.