Prison Guard says Liberal ties cost him promotion

Started by Sportsdude, May 26 06 12:19

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Dissident: Trollio, sorry I can't award more karma--I'm less than an hour away from the last one.

Allow me.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Trollio

Friends, just breathe and move along. This too will pass.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

P.C.

True Trollio.....but so do kidney stones.......and they hurt too.

Trollio

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"] P.C. wrote:[/span][br style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"][div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"][em]Dissident: Trollio, sorry I can't award more karma--I'm less than an hour away from the last one.[/em][/div] [div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"] [/div] [div style="color: rgb(0, 0, 191);"]Allow me.[/div] [em][/em]Thank you, ladies.
 [/p] Manatees are wonderful, SD.
 [/p]  [em] [/em][/p][em]
[/em]

— bebu

As before

Trollio wrote:
 Friends, just breathe and move along. This too will pass.

I'm sure among you it will. But for people like ithesportsdude, they will be viewed effectively as traitors by their own kind and yet with perpetual suspicion by 99% of Canadians. I'd say that says a lot more about the person than what they are putatively saying.  

Trollio

Did you hear something, P.C.? Awfully quiet in here.  
— bebu

P.C.

I adore manatees.  They are most mesmerizing the way they spiral in slow motion in such a languid way.  Peaceful and lovable.  

Chicklet

I heard everyone moved out of this thread and back into the lunch thread trollio.  Hence the echooooooooooooooooo.
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Trollio

Yes, it must be the manatees I heard.    
— bebu

Still the same

P.C. wrote:
I adore manatees.  They are most mesmerizing the way they spiral in slow motion in such a languid way.  Peaceful and lovable.

The best part in knowing how a torpoedo has hit with arrogant twats is how you pretend it never hit at all in such an aggressive manner. lol

P.C.

I think so too Trollio.

[img style="WIDTH: 232px; HEIGHT: 152px" height=289 src="http://www.manatees.net/manateeb.jpg" width=420]  

Chicklet

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

P.C.

How can something with relatively no shape be so adorable.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]

Even still the same

P.C. wrote:
I think so too Trollio.

[img style="width: 232px; height: 152px;" src="http://www.manatees.net/manateeb.jpg" height="289" width="420"]

Heh...the great part on here is that the Canadian still, deep down, don't support an American pretending to know about Canada and the Americans don't trust him.

Chicklet

I think that's part of it P.C.  It just looks so cuddly and soft.  Kinda reminds me of a stuffed Scott Puff I had as a kid.

|