Prison Guard says Liberal ties cost him promotion

Started by Sportsdude, May 26 06 12:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Even still the same

Chicklet wrote:
I think that's part of it P.C.  It just looks so cuddly and soft.  Kinda reminds me of a stuffed Scott Puff I had as a kid.

heh...the best part about how you're posting is how you've deliberately purported to ignore my posts, which means they have pissed you off. mission accomplished!

P.C.

I think what makes them beautiful is they have no enemies.  

I've always yearned to touch one.  (and dolphins too, but I got THAT wish last summer.....kind of felt like a wet eraser, lol)  Couldn't touch the manatees though, but I was most content to just watch.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Dissident

Even still the same wrote:
heh...the best part about how you're posting is how you've deliberately purported to ignore my posts, which means they have pissed you off. mission accomplished!

I'll bite.

Let me guess . . . "El Mariachi"?  "E Euro Dude"?  "Gunta [whatever]"?  "Schizohindu"?  "Wicked/Lemmings/LRon or whatever"?  One of those other rage-o-holics accustomed indiscriminately dumping their verbal excrement on DV?

Guys, until you get your DV drug back, you're just going to have to take your bullying behaviour off the computer and put it back into your lives where it belongs.  You do have lives, don't you?

fenec rawks!

Chicklet

'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Dissident

P.C. wrote:
I think what makes them beautiful is they have no enemies.  

I've always yearned to touch one.  (and dolphins too, but I got THAT wish last summer.....kind of felt like a wet eraser, lol)  Couldn't touch the manatees though, but I was most content to just watch.

What I like is that manatees aren't poisoned with aggression.  Would that humans could be so good.  Manatees are prettier than people who can only think ugly thoughts and say ugly things.

fenec rawks!

P.C.

Well said Dissident.

I believe they are Chicklet.  Lovely gentle souls.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

I'm lovin' it

Dissident wrote:
 Even still the same wrote:

I'll bite.

Let me guess . . . "El Mariachi"?  "E Euro Dude"?  "Gunta [whatever]"?  "Schizohindu"?  "Wicked/Lemmings/LRon or whatever"?  One of those other rage-o-holics accustomed indiscriminately dumping their verbal excrement on DV?

Guys, until you get your DV drug back, you're just going to have to take your bullying behaviour
 off the computer and put it back into your lives where it belongs.  You do have lives, don't you?

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Heh more of a life than you, since you feel compelled to post such indignant vitriol. BTW, you seem to have made a lot of enemies, whoever you are.  You have joined the ranks of "I'lll never get laid in this space-time continuum loserdom".

okay i give in

I admit it.  I'm really the one who has joined the ranks of "I'lll never get laid in this space-time continuum loserdom".  I just wanted someone to be my friend and I went about it all wrong.  Forgive me?

Still the same

okay i give in wrote:
I admit it.  I'm really the one who has joined the ranks of "I'lll never get laid in this space-time continuum loserdom".  I just wanted someone to be my friend and I went about it all wrong.  Forgive me?

Why?

Dissident

Another thing I like is that manatees live in their own environment.  They don't create pollution and try to send it elsewhere.  And they mind their own business.    
fenec rawks!

Dissident

And evidently they're not onanistic.  Or at least they don't need a computer for those purposes.  
fenec rawks!

|