The 'Good Morning' and such Thread

Started by Chicklet, May 23 06 09:41

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Chicklet

Good Morning everyone.  Hope you had a great weekend.  I spent mine in bed with food poisoning from Friday night. *sigh*
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

kitten

Poor Chicklet.  How awful for you!  Are you feeling better now?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

weird al

Chicklet, where do you think you contracted food poisoning from? Hope you're over it soon.

Chicklet

You kids are sweet.  I ate some apparently bad scallops.  I feel better today but still look at food with a weary eye.  I'll survive but thanks for your thoughts.

So, did anyone do anything exciting this weekend?
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Sportsdude

Oh I did a ton of school work. Then a friend and I looked up old friends and people from school on myspace. Oh the fun.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Chicklet

Weekends aren't for school work SD.  They are for relaxing and catching up with friends after a week of slaving away for 'the MAN'.  At least that's my take on it.

Geez, it's been quiet in here today.  Must be a Monday.

Sportsdude

My case is differnt I must get this class done before the end of the month.  Anyway I hate family get togethers so I passed on going down to the farm this weekend for the holiday.

Chicklet

Ah, I see.  What course are you taking?  Sorry if you've told everyone already.

Sportsdude

Chicklet

Wow.  Very cool.  How much longer do you have?  Are you doing it through correspondance or do you go to a school where you are?

kitten

Hi, Chicklet and Sportsdude!  (and anyone else I missed)  I just woke up from a very much needed nap.  On the weekend I did what I always do.....worked!  But now I can relax and pity all you poor wage slaves.  *gloat*  So sorry to hear about the bad scallops.  Now I know why I won't touch the things.  Not really, I just had a bad experience with them the first time I tried them, so figured they weren't worth the effort.  Back home I could have had all the Digby scallops anyone could want, but I didn't like the looks of them.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Chicklet

Hey kitten!

A nap sounds lovely.

I was having a craving for scallops so the BF went out and made me dinner.  He wasn't thrilled with out how the recipe turned out so he passed on the scallops.  Now I wonder if he was trying to poison me?????  At least he curbed my craving for the little white cakes of usual yummyness.

Sportsdude

Through correspondance.  This weekend I've done 3 tests and starting on a 4th. Then I got to finish my british english and technology by my birthday. Want to get this over before I turn 20.

Chicklet

I admire your drive and commitment.  I wouldn't think it would be easy to do a course on your own.  I am very good at slacking off and finding something more interesting to do.  When is your B-Day?  I'll start planning the party now.  Any requests?

Sportsdude

Chicklet wrote:
I admire your drive and commitment.  I wouldn't think it would be easy to do a course on your own.  I am very good at slacking off and finding something more interesting to do.  When is your B-Day?  I'll start planning the party now.  Any requests?
   I haven't had drive and commitment really since I've had these courses for a year and half and haven't touched the technology course in a year.  I realised I can't do things on my own I need a school setting. When is my birthday? Well I won't give you the exact day but I share it with NDP Leader Jack Layton, Nelson Mandela and John Glenn, Steve Forbes, Richard Branson and the late Hunter S. Thompson.

|