Revenge is Sweet!! My ex-rival racist high school caught in huge drug ring

Started by Sportsdude, May 18 06 04:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Drug stash found at Lutheran South
[FONT class=byLine][FONT size=1]By [/FONT][A class=byLine href="mailto:[email protected]"][FONT color=#000000 size=1]Heather Ratcliffe[/FONT][/A][/FONT]
[FONT class=byLine size=1]ST. LOUIS POST-DISPATCH[/FONT]
[FONT class=byLine size=1]Wednesday, May. 17 2006[/FONT]

AFFTON — Two seniors at Lutheran South High School were caught on
campus with a large and diverse stash of drugs, said police, in what they
believe was a well-organized drug trafficking ring.

Police found what appeared to be cocaine, heroin, marijuana, Valium, LSD,
Ecstasy and ketamine in one of the student's cars on Tuesday, said St. Louis
County police Capt. Thomas Jackson.

"It's unique to see all these different types of drugs together," Jackson said.
"It's a significant case because this was a well-organized, small group of
teenagers who seem to have access to a substantial quantity of drugs."

Police say the students, believed to be selling the drugs to their peers, were
getting their supply from a man who does not attend Lutheran South.

Police interviews have revealed that the supplier acquired the drugs from
Bosnia via the Internet, according to Jackson. Detectives continue to follow
leads to track down the source of the drugs.

The owner of the car, an 18-year-old, was taken to the St. Louis County jail on
Tuesday and later released. Police also seized a set of scales and other drug
paraphernalia from the student's vehicle. They believe another 18-year-old
senior was selling drugs with him, and that student was given a summons.

Police are trying to determine whether other students were involved in the drug
trafficking.

Two other students, one junior and one senior, were given summonses, police
said, after they officers marijuana in their possession on Tuesday.

Detectives will seek felony distribution charges against at least the two
18-year-old seniors after laboratory results confirm the chemical identity of
the drugs, Jackson said.

The investigation began after an anonymous tip to the county police's drug
unit. Detectives went to Lutheran South, a 600-student private school on Tesson
Ferry Road in Affton, at about 3 p.m. Tuesday.

Lutheran South Principal Paul Buetow said all the students were "subject to
school discipline." He declined to elaborate.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

HAHAHA.

Bunch of rich white kids from the rich suburbs have nothing better to do so they play out there fantasies of being a gangbanger because they've been watching too many 50 cent videos on MTV.

Lise

Ah, nothing like revenge to sweeten your day, eh, Sportsdude?

[img height=273 src="http://www.wildwind.com/pictures/flowers&gifts/chocolate_cake.jpg" width=412]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Its more of its about time those fools had it coming to them.

If you didn't know anything about the two schools Lutheran South (the white suburb school) and Lutheran North (the all black city school, I went to that one). Well they are under the same association but are treated differntly. For example South doesn't have any kind of dress code. North wears uniforms because they didn't like the baggy pants that most of the school wore. The School is 80 to 90% African american although they will say its 50/50 which they're just fooling themselves.

Anyway on to sports. Everytime I did a Lutheran South/Lutheran North game for the girls varsity team during the winter I'd film the games on the visitors side of the arena.  Lets just say I had to turn off all the volume on the mic on the recorder because I kept hearing racial slurs.

Now on to football. There team sucks. Our team was the best in the state. Before the game we would play up the race card. (are team was completely white expect for me and a guy who lived in North Saint Louis (saint louis is a de facto community blacks live in the north always have and the white community lives in the south.)

Anyway we would constantly here "Oh my God you still live up there? Isn't getting bad, you know with the black people and crime?"

See what I had to deal with.  Lutheran South was also the rich school. It had air conditioning, better overall structure. While North didn't have air conditioning, pre -60's bathrooms, asbestos and so on.

Lise

Interesting read there, Sportsdude. I guess we're quite lucky here in BC where racism (though they do exists) are not as obvious as your schools. I hope my kid will never learn the ugly face of racism...... but that's being naive. It'll hurt but hopefully it'll make her stronger.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Well I also see it as this: If two cultures can't get along its because they don't know each other. For example I went to an all black school.  Where I went to school some of my friends would start to freak out because they think it wouldn't be 'safe'.  I don't mind being a minority (even though I'm not where I live) I could live with myself if I moved to Quebec City (mainly french) or Richmond (mainly asian) I wouldn't have a problem. I grew up as seeing people for who they are and not because of the colour of there skin.

For example I mostly had black friends growing up because the white kids didn't want to be my friend.

Growing up in elementary school My friends were consited of a mexican, british girl, a jew, a mormon, and asian, and two funny muslim twins.  So when I see racism I plainly don't get it.

Lise

Yeah, you're right. Racism is plain ugly... it happens when ignorant ppl don't understand a culture that's different from theirs. I think most of these kids learn how to become racist from home... it isn't just the schools that teach them but the parents.

My friends were mostly Aussie and Asians at highschool. We don't see colors are much and can't understand why ppl have to act so stupid at times. I did learn about racism in Australia.... my first encounter was a really snobby girl who dropped the chair on my desk without saying sorry. Second time, she struck my leg with her hockey stick and made me hobbled.

That was my first year being in a western school and being exposed to this. I've learnt since then to become stronger. I pity those who are lock up in their own miserable world with nothing new to learn.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I heard most of Vancouver and the Pacific Nortwest in general are more accepting. Down here the black community has been beat up so much that they now fear the white man.  The history books tell you the civil rights and racism went out with the sixties and seventies but in reality it just went underground because its still there and I have proof that its still there I just need to take a car trip.

I love my new neighbourhood.  My next door nieghbour is indian. Everyday the family above us plays basketball or football or whatever kids do and when you see them playing you see a white, mexican, indian and asian kids playing with each other. It makes me proud. But sadly this is an 'upscale' neighbourhood (even though I don't see it that way) so this is the exception and not the rule.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Ah, nothing like revenge to sweeten your day, eh, Sportsdude?[/div]   It's woefully underrated, in my opinion.  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

Well they say what comes around goes around. There are bigger fish in the sea then a bunce of racist kids in a local high school.  One of the biggest fishies to me is the social conservative movement and how idiotic they are and people who don't give a damn about the enviroment there day of reckoning is coming.