Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 You were using something else, but I like this one even better![/DIV]
 [FONT color=#bf00bf]I hope this isn't  just because it's naked and unashamed - and evidently glorying in it.[/FONT]  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

You are an expert at divining my thoughts.  I would never have suggested such a thing, but..............*snicker*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

Yes, it just had to be.

kitten

It could also be that he looks like such a nice, friendly guy.

Gopher

Ah, the it really IS a good representation.

How's your day going - here it started off sunny and in the high seventies, then suddenly clouds covered everything, holding-in in the heat, shutting out the sun, and sucking away every breath of air (same as happened yesterday).

kitten

Muggy weather can be so exhausting.  I pity you having to work in such conditions.

I have had a wonderful morning.  I slept in until 10:30AM, and had a leisurely soak in the tub.  I feel great today.  It looks like a lovely day, blue skies and sunshine.  Later on I have to go to the store for cat food and just browse around.  A perfect day off!

Gopher

I've almost forgotten when I last slept until 10.30 a.m. - maybe it's a 'challenge' I should set myself for later this year : if I make it a 'challenge',  I won't feel that I'm being over-indolent. Surprising how we can kid ourselves with judicial word usage, isn't it?  

kitten

At this stage of life, I don't think of sleeping in as a challenge but as a luxury that happens all too seldom.  I did get up before five this morning to feed the cat, but by six-thirty I was asking myself why I was denying myself some necessary rest.  Since I couldn't come up with a good reason I went back to bed.  It feels wonderfully indolent.  There is nothing half as important as feeling good.  It makes life's tasks so much easier.

Gopher

That's right. I think I shall follow your example immediately, get back to work on making life pleasurable. There's a couch in an out of the way room, I think I'll have a lie down for half an hour or so (and take the phone off the hook) and do some daydreaming of green fields, hillsides, valleys and rivers.

kitten

Enjoy!!  You'll feel much better for it.

Gopher

I will. I'm hastening off now for my mini-siesta. Enjoy your browsing.

I hope I have more life in me tomorrow, so we can get back on course for some  more of our usual deep, meaningful, dry and humourless conversation.

Gopher

Kitten my dear, you've just logged in!

kitten

I know I'm late, but I had to go water my cat.  His tank is now full.

Gopher

Please dry him with a towel at once!

kitten

Since the water is inside, at which end should I insert the towel?

|