Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I understand that.  What I'm saying is, that they should be thinkers....problem solvers.....negotiators, etc

Can someone not come up with a constructive way to GET some power without using the kids as pawns?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

The trouble is that it takes two to negotiate.  If the politicians are making points with the voters about saving money there isn't room to negotiate.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

as long as real education isn't a priority to the public and the suits in capital buildings nothing is going to change much.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well it just goes to show you.....when we put our heads together.....we really haven't gotten anywhere, have we.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

kitten

Sportsdude

what?
I'm confused. ;)

kitten

I think I'll head off to bed now.  I have some furniture to assemble tomorrow for my friend.  She has no head for assembly diagrams.  Good night, P.C. and SD.

Sportsdude

night kitten.  

P.C.

Good night Kitten.  Hugzzzzz

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]

Gopher

Hello Kitten, I just had to tell you that a couple of days ago I came across a cat named Ben Purr.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Ben Purr ROTFL!!!!!

Say you back from the UK Gophie or you still going around the country side?

Gopher

I'm not so much going round the whole country as exploring Yorkshire, it's a big county and full of interesting (historical) places such as Stamford Bridge (where I went two days ago) where Harold II beat the Norwegian King Harald Hardraada a few days before he lost to William the Conqueror at Hastings.

This is a day of good weather!!!! Not that it's been terrible,  just cloudy with lots of showers.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Hi Gophie.....your exploring sounds wonderful.  It's going to be another beauty day here too.

How long is your tour?  Did you, or will you go anywhere near Nottingham? It's been nice hearing about your experiences there.

kitten

What an inspired name for a cat!  Love it!  It seems you are having a wonderful time on your travels, Gopher.  I expect details when you return.

Sportsdude

Ben Purr is an all time classic.  

|