crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes

Recent Posts

Pages: 12 3 ... 10
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: What happened to all the topix forums
« Last post by Edwierd longshanks on Yesterday at 04:51 am »
Ha ha ha it was me that hacked her forum
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Mel getting a hard time at memebee
« Last post by Mel on Feb 15 19 12:43 »
The Bricktop handle has been banned
Of course it has!

While that lying two-faced twat Mimi likes to go on and on about how "everybody brings value to the forum," any poster that she thinks may even have a remote possibility of being Mel Gibson is instantly wiped!

I sure am perceived as quite the threat to them!    ;D
« Last post by Hastings on Feb 14 19 04:25 »
The Bricktop handle has been banned
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Happy Holidays
« Last post by Hastings on Feb 14 19 04:22 »
Happy valentines day girls  :-*
Keep clear of Joe today he's extra randy :o
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Mb is now a white supremacist site
« Last post by Hastings on Feb 14 19 04:18 »
Scouse Franco and uncle diff have turned it into stormfront
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: What happened to all the topix forums
« Last post by Hastings on Feb 14 19 04:15 »
Flea is erica mena what's her new forum no ones telling probably because SMP already hacked her previous forum
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Mb is now a white supremacist site
« Last post by Ranjeet on Feb 03 19 03:12 »
Memebee has been getting very racist recently with content being posted directly from stormfront and other racist and homophobic sites :'(
« Last post by Mel on Feb 02 19 11:51 »
I chose the Bricktop handle for a reason other than posters may think...  I don't really give a f*ck about that old power-tripping blowhard, but historically Mimi & Evs and him did NOT get along.  Bricktop will probably never post there again, and has admitted to such.

A test...  What if he came back?  And what if the first thing he did was complained about Mel/Ace?

He was an instant winner with Evs!  Welcomed with 100% open arms.  Even Mimi was willing to accept him back.

It was just another example of 'manufactured favouritism' that is rampant there, and I proved it once again.

They don't hate me because I break any rules...  They hate me because I call them out on their own bullshit, and successfully.  Criticism is something that they cannot handle...  They believe themselves to be perfect, and god forbid even on an anonymous board this be challenged...

« Last post by Mel on Feb 02 19 10:55 »
it's hard to imagine evs and mimi being on the same side about anything
evs is kind and loving
mimi is a walking talking poke in the eye
Evs and Mimi are very good E-Friends 'behind the scenes'...  Never forget that.  They will always agree with each other, even if one claims an orange is red, and the other claims it's blue.

Do you ever wonder why Oscar can spam the shit out of the place with impunity?  He's E-Friends with them too.

This bullshit of E-Friends dictating board direction started to take hold after Vin bought DV database, and put those two f*cking hags in charge of destroying it, much to my dismay...
« Last post by Mel on Feb 02 19 10:47 »
Mel tried impersonating Bricktop on memebee and fooled mimi and eves
That made Evs and Mimi very angry when I did that, and I received another 90 day ban just for having some light-hearted fun!

That's OK though, since those two hags would've banned me pretty quickly upon my 'legitimate' arrival anyhow, for some made up arbitrary reason.

No loss, really...  I have exposed them for what they really are, and take pride in the fact that my mere presence alone is enough to make them nervous enough to feel the need to issue arbitrary back-to-back bans.

The only unfortunate outcome of this, is that there are some posters there that I do like...

Pages: 12 3 ... 10
crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes