crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 89 10
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Eves still in control of memebee
« Last post by Mad Max on Apr 07 19 06:46 »
Sadly, I think Blurt has run into funding issues, and cannot go forth with tranny surgery. While the surgery itself is covered, there's no doubt other expenses involved (such as transportation costs, etc) that are his responsibility to cover, and he's not in a position to fund these.
[/size]This has clearly frustrated him, as he's now lashing out at the world extra hard.
Wild, Wild West Board / I went to castlegar and got called apu
« Last post by abdul on Apr 07 19 03:08 »
I went over to castlegar to find realwoman and was walking down main street when some kids called me apu! a poo!  >:(
What a nice town RW lives in >:(

« Last post by Mad Max on Apr 04 19 10:51 »
Blurt can be a sneaky one, but I know how the sneaky ones roll too...

He's still getting his cock chopped off, in my opinion, but he's now trying to game the game on the forums.

His set-up was too perfect...  He knew too much about the procedure...  The multiple trips out to Montreal (where he has to go to get this done)...  Too elaborate.

Unless he had a last minute change of mind, or he was denied the procedure for whatever reason, he will have his pee-pee removed, IMHO!

« Last post by Angry white guy on Mar 29 19 09:23 »
He's getting attacked no more than anyone would though, should they state that they're getting their penis chopped off!

He is protected class there, trust me.  Mimi runs the show there now, and he is in her 'circle', which will always mean protected status.  Oscar the spammer is also protected by Mimi, and I have received multiple 90 day bans for questioning why that special treatment exists!    :D

I won't comment too much regarding this issue with Evs, as she is a two-faced person, both on the forums and in 'real life' also.  There is only one person that Evs will side with every time, and that's Mimi.  That is an absolute, and anyone else to Evs can, and usually will, become nothing more than collateral damage.  In short, she's a two-faced piece of immigrant shit.  It had taken me a few years to learn this for myself, even though I had been warned about her from posters of the past that are no longer around.

And I'm not so sure Blurt is trolling...  I could be wrong, but we'll see what happens.  His cock-chop op is supposedly nearing, so we'll see!
Well blurt admitted it all a big troll and fooled eves and mimi he's just a tranny and has no plans to chop of his pee pee. He then claimed he did it to troll scouse and lump so eves and mini forgave him
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Reject rodeo disappears from Blue Cashew
« Last post by Hastings on Mar 27 19 10:21 »
They've put it back again  ::)
Wild, Wild West Board / Reject rodeo disappears from Blue Cashew
« Last post by Hastings on Mar 27 19 12:08 »
The reject rodeo seems to have been canned at bc. Some guests have been causing trouble on there lately and many of the regulars have been calling for guest posting to be banned. That means bc is one of the most totalitarian forums on the Web.  >:(
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Why can't I post on blue frosts forum
« Last post by Mel Gibson on Mar 23 19 12:28 »
All of those forums are 'connected' behind the scenes.

This one is not.  Teh Borken started it back in the old Snitz DV days, and it has no Administrative connection to those other forums that I know of, run by the three hags and a constipated cop.

Borken is untouchable, as far as I know...
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: Why can't I post on blue frosts forum
« Last post by Mel Gibson on Mar 23 19 12:22 »
Evs could have easily restricted your posting abilities there too, since she is Admin of that domain...

Memebee and Blue's forum are run under the same domain, and Evs is the final boss.

She could have done that to keep you on her forum.  Trust me...  They do shit like that all the time, since they're powerless in 'real life'...

« Last post by Mad Max on Mar 21 19 02:47 »
Can't edit posts here as a guest for clarity, but I would state that my job is done on some forums!

I am no longer welcomed back for no other reason than stating that hypocrisy is against the general rules of society...

It was a job well done.

It makes me wonder what kind of life these people really have...  They seem to desire power and control, but attempt to do so on shit forums.

Who knows?

« Last post by Mad Max on Mar 21 19 02:23 »
You are correct!

I find this all somewhat entertaining, in a boring sort of way...  It hasn't always been this way, but it is all that is left now.

An interesting look into the human nature, which was always my goal, especially as of late.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 89 10
crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes