Recent posts

Hear, hear, let the truth be told.
Good afternoon,

As we approach another Thanksgiving, let us not forget what this precious holiday truly represents. As you enjoy your white meat, mash potatoes, and rolls, don't forget the true treachery that you celebrate. My people's land was taken by white men who gave us gifts of blankets covered in disease. Your treaties were nothing more than worthless toilet paper.

You use this holiday to give thanks, watch football, and then go trample one another over discount electronics, a day after being 'thankful for what you have. I give thanks that more people are starting to see what the white man truly did to us. Columbus Day is about to become Indigenous People's Day. Soon, Thanksgiving will be exposed for what it truly is, a day for you to be happy and fat as you drop crumbs on the land of my people.

We will never give up! Never!

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: HAPPY CANADA DAY
Last post by TehBorken - Jul 03 21 02:39
Hats off to our Canadian friends and neighbors. :) 

Wild, Wild West Board / Re: HAPPY CANADA DAY
Last post by RDL - Jun 30 21 10:12
Happy Canada Day, and Happy 4th of July to our American friends  :)
Wild, Wild West Board / Re: The Tavern is closing
Last post by Font Test - Dec 30 19 09:34
the roadhouse.online
Last post by It's..... - Dec 30 19 09:31
theroadhouse.online/
Last post by Tavenier - Dec 29 19 03:40
Mels opened a new forum, I don't know what it's called though
Wild, Wild West Board / The Tavern is closing
Last post by Oooooo - Dec 27 19 12:47
So where can I rant at the chanks now?  :(
Would you allow that here tehborken?  ::)
Discover Seattle! / Re: My Land
Last post by Hollars - Dec 12 19 05:22
Wise words, Chief. We take so much for granted these days.
Discover Seattle! / My Land
Last post by Chief Wakanakan - Nov 29 19 10:34
My apologies for coming to you later than normal on this horrible week in which you'll celebrate the destruction of our people. As you consume mass amounts of food, think long and hard about all of the atrocities that you and your people committed. As you fight one another on Black Friday for discounted goods, a mere day after giving thanks for what you have, think about the young children that you systematically wiped out by tossing blankets covered in smallpox to help keep them warm. Every year I come forward and bring awareness to this problem that has plagued our land. I will continue this fight so long as the Great Spirit grants me breath. It is my hope that you all will wake up and try to make amends for all of the horrible deeds that you committed against my innocent people.

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe