crazy games • riddles and jokes • funny pictures • death psychic! • mad trivia • funny & odd! • pregnancy test • shape test • win custody • recipes

Recent Posts

Pages: 12 3 ... 10
Sealed with a piss.
Why is there so much gun crime in the USA?
Discover Seattle! / Re: LAST WORD ;)
« Last post by Gopher on Mar 15 17 12:17 »
Popped back to stop you from thinking that you had the last word
Discover Seattle! / Re: So... Whats for lunch?
« Last post by Gopher on Mar 15 17 12:16 »
Beefsteak and tagliatele
Discover Seattle! / LED Lights
« Last post by Russ on Mar 11 17 08:54 »
Whats everyones opinion and findings on LED lights, either complete unit replacements or just the bulbs?

Over the last while Ive been changing from incandescent, but also from the CFL swirly shaped bulbs.

I broke down last month and changed out my Metal Halide 200W bulb and dusk/dawn activated unit on my Garage to an LED unit. I was incredibly surprised.
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.outdoor-led-wall--post-mount-area-security-light---grey.1000862612.html

Ive also been changing out the bulbs in my Camper to the LED (albeit 12VDC) type. Its been a super steep learning curve for me.. in the colour of the light, the brightness.. and even that depends on the manufacturers opinion. Ive found I prefer the 2850-3000k (warm yellow-white).

Discover Seattle! / Re: la la la la
« Last post by Russ on Mar 11 17 08:37 »
Hahahaha!

Thats an amazing display of a team effort to track that down.

Great way to change it to the red flag. LOL
Discover Seattle! / Re: la la la la
« Last post by TehBorken on Mar 11 17 06:17 »
Shia LaBeouf launched Version 3.0 of his plagued He Will Not Divide Us exhibit, originally intended as a four-year-long running protest of President Trump, but it barely lasted a day before Internet detectives conquered it using an astonishingly skillful scientific approach.

LaBeouf and his co-creators erected a white flag emblazoned with the words “He Will Not Divide Us” in an undisclosed location and trained a webcam on it, which he planned to stream continually at the website dedicated to the project.

The flag could have been located anywhere on the planet, and no geographical markers were present in the skywards-facing shot, but this would still prove not enough to stump the community of users on 4Chan and 8Ch boards who teamed up to pinpoint its location and sabotage it in an ultimate contest of “Capture the Flag.”

According to reports and conversations on the boards, viewers discovered contrails from airplanes flying through the scene, and were subsequently able to deduce the general coordinates of the flag to be in Green County, Tennessee, using flight radar and tracking.

A user then embarked to the region in their car, sounding the horn regularly until viewers monitoring the livestream heard it and further narrowed down the search region.

Finally, users employed analysis of celestial mechanics to determine the tightest space in which the exhibit could be pinpointed.

Users deployed to the location, lowered the flag, and replaced it with a bright red “Make American Great Again” hat and t-shirt depicting Donald Trump and Pepe the Frog.

The entire operation took just one day and a night to execute.

Soon after, the live-stream was disabled. At the time of this writing, it had recently come back online and displays a bare flagpole.

Story w/ pics: https://www.infowars.com/internet-sleuths-sabotage-shia-labeoufs-latest-anti-trump-exhibit/

Discover Seattle! / Re: LAST WORD ;)
« Last post by Russ on Mar 10 17 08:36 »
You mean had the last Word.
Evening Gopher.

Myself as well.

Hope all is well with you.
Discover Seattle! / Re: So... Whats for lunch?
« Last post by Russ on Mar 10 17 08:32 »
Dinner was Crock Pot Ribs, corn on the cob, and rice.

Both my kids loved it.
Pages: 12 3 ... 10
crazy games • riddles and jokes • funny pictures • death psychic! • mad trivia • funny & odd! • pregnancy test • shape test • win custody • recipes