Dead Horse Head Pillows

Started by TehBorken, Jul 07 06 12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Damn, this would be perfect for the guest room. the Dead Horse Head pillow, ala the Godfather. From [a href="http://kropserkel.com/horse_head_pillow.htm"]Kropserkel.com[/a]. $70 stuffed, $60 unstuffed.

[font color="#000000" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, san-serif" size="2"]A custom severed horse head plush that is actually quite comfortable to sleep on,
albeit a tad on the south side of morbid.[/font]

[img style="width: 549px; height: 470px;" src="http://kropserkel.com/Images/horsehead%20%281%29.jpg[/img]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

LOLOLOLOL!!

The look on the lady's face!

So cheesey.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I bet a man came out with that tasteless invention.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

And what comparable item would a woman have invented?????
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kingy

women invented the boyfriend pillow...

if you put this pillow in the bed, it can be just as scary as a horse pillow. hmm...waking up to a horse head or half a body.

Sportsdude

yeah I was going to mention that. The boyfriend pillow. Why do women want to replace us?

Lise

Sportsdude wrote:
yeah I was going to mention that. The boyfriend pillow. Why do women want to replace us?[/DIV]
   Oh I don't know.................... the fact that the pillow doesn't always want sex is a bonus.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
Oh I don't know.................... the fact that the pillow doesn't always want sex is a bonus.

Well I'm not all about sex. Sex is good but a relationship cannot stand just on sex.  If you like cuddling and giant bear hungs for no apparent reason other than being my girlfriend then I'm your man. But then again that means I'm pretty needy, need someone to confide in.