|

Gopher

Fire In The Blood - Irene Nemirovsky  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Le Bal - Irene Nemirovsky

Russ

The instruction manual for my new watch. And here I was under the impression I was buying a watch to read the time off of. oh silly me.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Snow In Autmn - Irene Nemirovsky  

Sportsdude

The entire journal of East European Politics and Societies' November 2009 Vol 23, Issue 4
[a href="http://eep.sagepub.com/current.dtl"]http://eep.sagepub.com/current.dtl[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Critical by Robin Cook

probably not good to read a medical thriller about drug retsistant bacteria while I'm battling a staph infection...
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

The Invisible Man - H.G. Wells

Gopher

The Visible World - Mark Slouka

Lil Me

The Lighthouse by P.D. James.

Though I fear I won't be reading much more.  I'm about 5 chapters into it and more characters are being introduced....it's very....slow...for a mystery.  It's my first P.D. James novel.  My mom reads these, but I'm finding it way...too...slow...
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Im on the Louis LÀmours again  

Lil Me

I should read one of those.  I never have.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
I should read one of those.  I never have.

Just send me any ones you have.. you dont want to read them. Ill take care of them for you though

P.C.

Hey Lil Me....have you ever gotten those Eric Wilson Books for your older lil guy ?  They are awesome.  Some are set in Vancouver,  the Kootenaysetc....so it makes it fun that they are about places he likely knows of.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JJ

I have a signed Eric Wilson book around the house somewhere?

Lil Me

I love Eric Wilson!  I think I've read all of them.

I should get Heckyl to start reading them again.  He started a few years ago, but they were a bit difficult for him then.

I'm sure he'd be interested in the ones set in Vancouver, Disneyland and West Ed Mall, as he has been there.

|