Hi Henry.!

Started by Yuki, Apr 14 06 11:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Hey Henry, I know your online. Come and chat.^^^^

Henry

LOL...yeah I´m online.....any news on the east coast?....

Yuki

Not much. Hello Henry!^^^^ So how are you today.?

Henry

I´m fine thx....just listen to some songs from Revolverheld..they r from germany...they´ve some good songs.... it´s cloudy and rainy outside...yeah..

Yuki

Thats kool. I am listening to Fall out boys, again. Lol. It's nice and sunny out here. So nice, But I bet it be evan nicer if you were here.

Henry

Yuki wrote:
 Thats kool. I am listening to Fall out boys, again. Lol. It's nice and sunny out here. So nice, But I bet it be evan nicer if you were here. [/DIV]
 I´d like to be with you...but too bad that I´m on the west coast....do you have the whole album- From Under The Cork Tree??

Yuki

No, sadly. Lol. I have to buy it, I download the songs.^^^^ So how was your night, last night.lol.?

Henry

lol.....my night was quiet good....in the afternoon I met a friend...and yeah at night..I went to bed  ..ALONE..lol .nothing interesting happened...my life is boring lol

Yuki

Lol. You went to bed alone.? Do you normally not.? lol.

Henry

Yuki wrote:
 Lol. You went to bed alone.? Do you normally not.? lol.[/DIV]
 No I normally go to bed alone..AGAIN ...AGAIN...AGAIN....etc....lol.....ah yes and I talked with my friends ( 2 of them ) at about 01:00am.....  they´r all ok.. we talked about so many things...it was great.....

Yuki

Lol okay.^^^^ Thats good then. I got to go for a late walk with some friends. there was the moon and the stars and it was so nice.!^^^^ bUt then I got freaked out and we went home. lol.

Henry

nice...lol why got you freaked out???

Yuki

Well we were on a closed off road and It was dark... and I am very jumpy. Lol. basiclly. Better safe than sorry! ^^^^ LOl. I don't think I would have been scared if you were there though.

Henry

HAPPY EASTER YUKI!!!

I hope you have a great day!!!!

Brent

Hey, yah Happy Easter Yuki.  Meant to say howdy,  At least I don't have to be embarrased being a flirt,lol!  Have a great day!