Simpsons Quote-a-thon!

Started by Future Canadian, Apr 11 06 07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Future Canadian

Woo Hoo! Top!
Good news everybody! You don't have to eat meat, I made enough gazpacho for everybody!

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Schadenfreude

[LI]Apu: Oh, the searing kiss of hot lead, how I've missed you! I mean, I think I'm dying. [/LI]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

After Apu loses his job at the Kwik-E-Mart, he and Homer head to the Kwik-E-Mart head office in India. Once they reach there they meet up with the head of Kwik-E-Mart, a man in a white building drinking a Squishee, labeled as "The Master Knows All (except combination to safe).

Master: You may ask me three questions.
Apu: That's great, because all I need is one.
Homer: (interrupting) Are you really the head of the Kwik-E-Mart?
Master: Yes.
Homer: Really?
Master: Yes.
Homer: You?
Master: Yes, I hope this has been enlightening for you.

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Future Canadian

Apu: Mister Simpson! I would ask that you please pay for your purchases, get out of my store, and come again!  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

cutezz

Bart to Otto...he called you a sponge...

Jessica

Homer

(pig rolls into highway) It's just speeding its still good, its still good.

(pig falls in water.) Its just a little washed up its still good, its still good.

(goes into dam turbine, and explodes into the air) It's just a little airborne its still good, its still good.        

Bart Its gone dad        

Homer I know
Of all the sexual perversions, monogamy is the most unnatural

cutezz

Homer....when he was watching the movie with Marge....Whad that guy say when I said whad that guy say

Schadenfreude

Marge: Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.

Homer: Woo-hoo. Four-day weekend.

Schadenfreude

[FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2]Homer (praying): "Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever... thy bidding will be done (munch munch munch)."[/FONT]

Schadenfreude

[FONT size=4][FONT color=#000099]Homer: "That's fine for you Marge.  But I used to rock and roll all night and party every day.  Then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky.  I've got to get out of this rut and back into the groove!"[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Future Canadian

Ranier Wolfcastle:
"Now get over to the Abdominator and I will chant slogans at you."

Schadenfreude

Homer: Your mother has this crazy idea that gambling is wrong. Even though they say it's okay in the Bible.
Lisa: Really? Where?
Homer: Eh, somewhere in the back.

Schadenfreude

Homer: Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex. It's also the food preparation.

Future Canadian

"That's just make believe like fairies, and elves, and eskimos."
-Homer

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|