Simpsons Quote-a-thon!

Started by Future Canadian, Apr 11 06 07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Future Canadian

Here's a place to trade all you favorite Simpsons lines. Identify it if you want or let others do it. Fun for the whole DS family.
"Huh huh. Some ice cream gettin' dude is gonna see this and it's gonna blow his mind!"

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Schadenfreude

Homer: "We can outsmart those dolphins. Don't forget -- we invented computers, leg warmers, bendy straws, peel-and-eat shrimp, the glory hole, AND the pudding cup."
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

TehBorken

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
 Lisa: No.
 Homer: Ham?
 Lisa: No.
 Homer: Pork chops?
 Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal.
 Homer: Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Schadenfreude

Lisa: Dad, do you know what Schadenfreude is?
Homer: (sarcastically) No, I do not know what Schadenfreude is. Please tell me, because I'm dying to know!
Lisa: It's a German term for 'shameful joy', taking pleasure in the suffering of others.
Homer: Oh, come on Lisa. I'm just glad to see him fall flat on his butt!

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

[FONT size=4][FONT face=Verdana]Can you name the truck with four wheel drive,
Smells like a steak, and seats thirty five?
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Well, it goes real slow with the hammer down
It's the country-fried truck endorsed by a clown
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Hey, hey!
Twelve yards long, two lanes wide,
Sixty five tons of American pride!
Canyonero! Canyonero!
Top of the line in utility sports,
Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts!
Canyonero! Canyonero!
She blinds everybody with her super high beams
She's a squirrel-squashin', deer-smackin' drivin' machine
Canyonero! Canyonero! Canyonero!
Whoa, Canyonero! Whoa![/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT size=4][FONT face=Verdana][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT size=4][/FONT]

[FONT size=4]

[/FONT]

cutezz

Ok I have to say that this is going to be one of my favs.....(Homer) Hello, (Patti) is Marge there...(Homer) can I tell her who calling (Patti) Marge please...

Schadenfreude

Bart: What do we need church shoes for? Jesus wore sandals.
Homer: Well, maybe if he had had better arch support, they wouldn't have caught 'im.

Schadenfreude

Mr. Burns (Golfing with Homer): Use an open-faced club! A sand wedge!
Homer: Mmmmm... open-faced club sandwich.

cutezz

Otto...HEY MAMA WHERES MY FRIES...........

Schadenfreude

Homer: What's the point of going out? We're just going to wind up back here, anyway.  

cutezz

HOMER...everyones stupid but me....

Schadenfreude

[TABLE border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right][FONT face=verdana size=2]Homer:[/FONT][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][FONT face=verdana size=2]If I don't have the remote, I can just get up and change the channel.[/FONT][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][FONT face=verdana size=2][Homer moans and gasps.][/FONT][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right][FONT face=verdana size=2]Homer:[/FONT][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][FONT face=verdana size=2]Wait a minute. I'll do what Flanders does.[/FONT][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][FONT face=verdana size=2][Homer prays.][/FONT][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD vAlign=top noWrap align=right][FONT face=verdana size=2]Homer:[/FONT][/TD] [TD] [/TD] [TD][FONT face=verdana size=2]O merciful god, who has blessed mankind with two kinds of clam chowder, please help me find the remote.[/FONT][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Yuki

" Hello, I'm here to pick up a package"

" Name?"

"I'm Mr. Burns"

'Last name.?"

"I don't know"      

CK

Otto to Homer after Marge leaves the room

"Dude! Your Mom is hot"

cutezz

Thank you...Come again....(Apu)