The fight for our land continues!

Started by Chief Wakanakan, Nov 21 18 09:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Wakanakan

Greetings,

As you celebrate another year of Thanksgiving, please don't forget what you did to my people as you trample one another for discounted electronics. The Swayson Tribe will have their land restored to them, as sure as the night is vanquished by the Sun. This battle will not end as long as oxygen fills my lungs. I believe that right will defeat wrong. The sins of the past will be on display for the world to see. Stand with my people. You can be on the right side of history. This land belongs to my people. We will never give up. Join me and spread the word that the Swayson Tribe be returned the land that is rightfully ours!

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

TehBorken

It's almost time, Chief, don't forsake us this year!

Quote from: Chief Wakanakan on Nov 21 18 09:37Greetings,

As you celebrate another year of Thanksgiving, please don't forget what you did to my people as you trample one another for discounted electronics. The Swayson Tribe will have their land restored to them, as sure as the night is vanquished by the Sun. This battle will not end as long as oxygen fills my lungs. I believe that right will defeat wrong. The sins of the past will be on display for the world to see. Stand with my people. You can be on the right side of history. This land belongs to my people. We will never give up. Join me and spread the word that the Swayson Tribe be returned the land that is rightfully ours!

Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.