Eves still in control of memebee

Started by Wok u like, Oct 13 18 02:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Wok u like

She still has controls to ban you and compare ip addresses to out your alts and her deputys boo and skin do what she tells them to do

i love evsy

i hope she is still in control, she is far more level headed than mimi could ever be

Hastings

Eves has taken back control of admin not sure if mimi is still a mod though

Mel

Evs has always been in control.

Mimi has always been a Mod...

These two facts will never change.  They are the very best of E-Friends, and will always remain so.

You piss one off, and you automatically piss the other off.  It has always been this way.

Mimi can't Admin, because she has difficulties turning her f*cking iPhone on or off...  There is NO way she could ever be capable of running a forum at an Administrators level, and her stepping down proved that.

Evs is at a loss...  Evs doesn't have the time to tend to the forum now.  She is busy with work and kids, and is now scrambling...

Mel

Remember that Mimi's newest, most favourite Mod believes the Earth to be flat...

This speaks clearly as to what the Evs & Mimi Administration...  Well, how low it has sunk, actually.

Angry white guy

DSM is also believes that all races are not equal and uses the n word alot when normal posters get warned for that. Double standards. Scouse is the only right winger there now and they are trying to get rid of him

Mel

Double standards there have always been standard fare, sadly.  Those in the 'circle' can get away with murder, and those that don't fit with their narrative or that are in the clique are given bogus warnings or just banned.

Scouse doesn't fit in with their narrative, and as such won't find much of a home there, even though he's a likeable enough poster.

And they're so paranoid that I may reappear, that they are wiping posts and posters that they think are me, but aren't!  Talk about mental illness, when they spend their f*cking lives paranoid that I may post on their forum.

f*ck them.  I don't even bother to attempt to post on those two retarded forums anymore.  The hags and left-wing clowns can stroke each others ego without me!   

Angry white guy

It's like treading on eggshells there now you dare not say anything racist or homophobic unless mimi bans you. She complained that there are too many right wingers there and one by one she has tried to margianlise them

Mel

Oh, I know...  Trust me.  Nothing new from Mimi, and the standard games she likes to play.

Remember, I've modded with Mimi about 12 years ago (even though she denies this, and keeps changing timelines, etc.)

She lives in a world where the only way Utopia can be achieved, is to despise the right-leaning straight white male.

It has always been this way with her.  She cried and cried to Vin, until she got her own god damned sub-forum, where she could finally surround herself with her own ilk.

I know her games, I know her ploy, and that's why I'm perma-banned from there.

Evs and Mimi are sadly connected at the hip, so although you may think they are truly separate entities, they are not...  Evs and Mimi always work as one, so do not EVER be fooled.

They will both turn on you in a second.  They are only nice to their "E-Friends"...  This has not changed from the old DV Days, and I did warn Vin about this dynamic.

He didn't listen...

Mel

And shit like that was exactly the reason I stepped down and walked away...  I was f*cking done dealing with the bullshit from the middle-aged to elderly, left-leaning househags.

They had a different vision that I could no longer be a part of, which is sad since I always did like original Snitz DV.

Angry white guy

Is blurt a member or their inner circle? When mimi and eves were away scouse lump and smp took the opportunity to rip into blurt but when mimi came back she was extra vicious towards them, Blurt must have snitched  >:(

Angry white guy

Scouse and lump are calling out mimi as we speak

Grauer

Quote from: Mel on Mar 04 19 10:39
And shit like that was exactly the reason I stepped down and walked away...  I was f*cking done dealing with the bullshit from the middle-aged to elderly, left-leaning househags.

They had a different vision that I could no longer be a part of, which is sad since I always did like original Snitz DV.

It looks like you know a lot about this. Didn't the Memebee forum take a hit when the Blue Cashew was created? Or is that just bullsjit? And then they got invaded by the Bastard people.

Mad Max

Quote from: Grauer on Mar 05 19 05:27
It looks like you know a lot about this. Didn't the Memebee forum take a hit when the Blue Cashew was created? Or is that just bullsjit? And then they got invaded by the Bastard people.
Maybe a little hit, but remember Cashew was originally 'Asian Canadian Corner', and it was basically started by a few disgruntled chanks that didn't like the white peoples forum (think Shen Li, et al).

It's certainly righter wing than Memebee, but by no means is it 100% white people friendly...  It still is, at its core, a chank forum...  And one that is even more 'cliquish' at its core than Memebee is, if you can believe that to even be possible.

I don't think the currently remaining Bastard Factory posters (all four of them or whatever) are really a detriment...  If anything, they breathe a little bit of life into otherwise stagnating forums.

Mad Max

Quote from: Angry white guy on Mar 05 19 02:23
Scouse and lump are calling out mimi as we speak
Blurt is 'in' with Mimi, and if you're 'in' with Mimi, you are 'in' the clique.  It is just that very simple!  Always has been...

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
What's the opposite of "left"?:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview