crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes

Author Topic: Wooohoooo  (Read 5362 times)

fool

Wooohoooo
« on: Oct 19 11 11:48 »
We'll see how this works out....

DDD

• SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wooohoooo
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19 11 11:57 »
 :o  >:(  :-X you fool
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

DDD

• SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 19 11 11:58 »
so how you reply and hid who u are
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Little Fish

« Reply #3 on: Oct 19 11 05:09 »
The new or should I say old guest posting feature rocks. Bringing back the ability for guest posting is beneficial to those who do not want to post using a regular user name & for those who do not want to make an account. It is also useful to those on a work PC for those employee's who are not supposed to be using there PC for anything but work.

however I think we all know that a bored employee will always find a way to do something they really should not be doing. Entertainment today is not always easy to find but most forums are a cheap way of being entertained.  I like the guest feature most because I do not need log in when I am working or when I am doing something else where I can not or do not want to actually spend the time to log in.

I Love the looks of the new board. So to end off this long ramble... Lets get this party started.

crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes