In other news....

Started by TehBorken, Jun 20 15 07:17

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

In other news, it looks like we're going to buy a nail store and my wife and her friend will manage it.

It's got a decent location and lots of traffic, hopefully this will work out well. We've sent the landlord a bunch of paperwork and are just waiting to hear back....wish us luck!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

I take it that this doesn't refer to the finger variety?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Quote from: Gopher on Jun 20 15 07:21
I take it that this doesn't refer to the finger variety?

Yes, fingernails, facials, waxing...the whole thing. Not the kind you pound into wood. :)

Gopher

Wow, I was thinking of nails, nuts and bolts.

TehBorken

Quote from: Gopher on Jun 20 15 12:55
Wow, I was thinking of nails, nuts and bolts.

Seriously? lol I can't tell if you're kidding.

No, it's a beauty shop, they'll do manicures, pedicures, nail polish, fingernail art, waxing, and stuff.

Gopher

The market for these essentials is truly amazing, new shops seem to be opening every month over here.

TehBorken

Quote from: Gopher on Jun 21 15 12:17
The market for these essentials is truly amazing, new shops seem to be opening every month over here.

They're everywhere....I never noticed them until my wife gor her licenses and started working...and then I realized that there's a nail store about every 100 meters in every direction.

I was also shocked at just how much $$$ goes through the average store in a month, it's mind boggling. If you get to know the owners of many of these stores you'll find out that they're rolling in dough. A new car every year, vacations, jewelry, etc etc etc. Unbelievable.

Gopher

Decadence defined!