Interesting to see

Started by Aboozer, Apr 03 15 02:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Aboozer

Some recognizable names. I started posting on these sites mid 2000's in DV (Discover Vancouver for those who don't know or forget).

I'm actually surprised I got the password here, on the second try.

I'm curious to know who is still around, because I know a lot of DV came here too.

Anyways the boozman says what up to the oldies that still exist. And who the f*ck are you to the n00bs.

peace
I am who I am, love me or hate me...f*ck you if you don't like it.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

TehBorken

Well I'm still here (obviously, lol) and Gopher shows up from time to time.

I remember Discover Vancouver and some of the alternative boards that came from it, Discover The World was one of them I think.

How have ya been?

Quote from: Aboozer on Apr 03 15 02:06
Some recognizable names. I started posting on these sites mid 2000's in DV (Discover Vancouver for those who don't know or forget).

I'm actually surprised I got the password here, on the second try.

I'm curious to know who is still around, because I know a lot of DV came here too.

Anyways the boozman says what up to the oldies that still exist. And who the f*ck are you to the n00bs.

peace
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Aboozer

I'm actually surprised you only have about 6k worth of posts after all these years... I'd assumed it would have been more.

I've been alright. How's about yourself, fearless leader?

Do you remember me? Cause you see it's important to me I'm remembered because I'm an attention whore.

Gopher? I used to see him around here, I don't think I ever really conversed with the likes of our fuzzy friend however. Unless he has had a different name, which is possible. I still don't know if I'm X, Aboozer, or PoopSchuteFlute.

Back in the day I used to just come here to DS, to attack other posters so I could make up for my own shortfalls in life... ha.. just kidding.

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

TehBorken

Quote from: Aboozer on Apr 03 15 03:11I'm actually surprised you only have about 6k worth of posts after all these years... I'd assumed it would have been more.

I'm actually surprised it's that many, I never really thought about it.

Quote from: Aboozer on Apr 03 15 03:11I've been alright. How's about yourself, fearless leader?
Do you remember me? Cause you see it's important to me I'm remembered because I'm an attention whore.
Gopher? I used to see him around here, I don't think I ever really conversed with the likes of our fuzzy friend however. Unless he has had a different name, which is possible. I still don't know if I'm X, Aboozer, or PoopSchuteFlute.

I'm doing well, and yes I remember you. Gophie's been here forever (a long time, anyway) but as for all the others I have no idea. I'm sure most of them are out there doing fine, although Orik passed away (http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,8170.msg174638.html#msg174638).

What have you been up to?
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Tried all the above (under different names) but settled on this one. So many people who were here when I started seem to have vanished - PC and Lise in  particular, although Sportsdude and Purelife pop in occasionally.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Aboozer

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that about Orik. How long ago did that happen?

NOW WHERES MY BEER!

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.