Purelife, please delete troublesome DV thread

Started by Adam_Fulford, Apr 06 06 03:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_Fulford

Hi, Purelife

It would be great if you could delete this entire thread:   The hate term by A1sauce is especially offensive.  I don't know why Academe, someone who I actually publicy supported, has turned on me. But that's people for you.  It is an obsolete thread that has been causing me grief.  Please lose it.    

Marik

Wonder why academe decided to revive a near 5 month old thread?

tenkani

I think we'd need a mod to say whether that's really academe...
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Adam_Fulford

The thread appears in Google searches, and people I may be doing business with see it.  It is an obsolete and useless thread that's causing me trouble.  

Adam_Fulford

I guess it's the price I pay amusing myself by recklessly posting with my real name.

tenkani

Using your real name as a handle makes the baby Jesus cry.   EDIT: LOL. We're on the same wavelength, bro     [/DIV]

purelife1

Hi Adam.  It looks like that thread was already deleted by another mod.  You have to delete this post so that no one can view that thread.  It is now a "secret" thread.  

Adam_Fulford

How about deleting the "secret" thread so it won't appear in Google searches?

purelife

I'll need the link again.  I didn't write it down.  Just PM me the link.

You can always PM me if you want a thread to be deleted or something.  I'd be glad to do it.

tenkani

Purelife is  [STRIKE]ok[/STRIKE]  wonderful    

Legion

Yeah. I know what you mean.

I remember this one goofball sprayed my real name on a thread I was trolling  and searching my real name brought it up #1 on Google. lol. It's a darn good thing I don't have any customers to worry about.  
curses!

Adam_Fulford

Thanks, Purelife.  I've PM'ed the link to the offending "secret" thread for you to delete. Appreciate it.

purelife

Hi Adam,

I deleted all the posts under that thread.  It should be empty now.  That is all that I have the power to do.  

Legion, how did that person know your name?  I remember kits one time accidently posted his email with his full signature (real name, address and tel #'s).  I wasn't online at that time, but I heard that this troll copied it and posted it in every topic.  It was crazy.

I have seen tenkani's real name smeared on dv but this troll at least inserted **** in the name.  

Adam_Fulford

Thanks.

Well, I'll probably just become an anyonymous handle now.