Been To Seatttle?

Started by Seattlite, Feb 10 06 03:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Seattlite

Quiz: [a href="http://www.quicktrivia.com/quiz.php?data=M:17128:20026:16884:19885:15495:399:16732:15900:5284:12130&name=A%20Trivia%20Quiz%20on:%20seattle" target="se"]Been To Seattle?[/a]

Dood

Quiz: [a href="http://www.quicktrivia.com/quiz.php?data=M:17128:20026:16884:19885:15495:399:16732:15900:5284:12130&name=A%20Trivia%20Quiz%20on:%20seattle" target="se"]Been To Seattle?[/a]

Arg, only got 6 out of 10. And I live here!

tenkani

Oof![/DIV]60% correct.
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

tenkani

LOL I scored as well as you did??[/DIV]Of course, I guessed on about 8 of those questions...
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kits

I am so ashamed!  

[TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" cellPadding=3 width="90%" bgColor=#ffffff][TBODY][TR][TD class=scorebox vAlign=center align=middle width=60][SPAN class=UserScore]40%[/SPAN]
[SPAN class=TimeDef]40 percent[/SPAN] [/TD][TD]You scored 40%. which is slightly better than the score you'd get if you just guessed randomly.   You earned 61 points for this quiz. [/TD][TD class=scorebox vAlign=center align=middle width=60][SPAN class=ElapsedTime]2:49[/SPAN]
[SPAN class=TimeDef]min:secs[/SPAN] [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Alumni

[HR width="80%"] [!-- end header --]
[TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" cellPadding=3 width="90%" bgColor=#ffffff][TBODY][TR][TD class=scorebox vAlign=center align=middle width=60][SPAN class=UserScore]80%[/SPAN]
[SPAN class=TimeDef]80 percent[/SPAN] [/TD][TD]You scored 80%, which gives you limited bragging rights.   You earned 114 points for this quiz. [/TD][TD class=scorebox vAlign=center align=middle width=60][SPAN class=ElapsedTime]2:34[/SPAN]

YES! I deserve to be on this board!!

"People Who Don't Make a Commitment to Me Don't Get My Time" - Annonymous CEO

P.C.

[TABLE style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" cellPadding=3 width="90%" bgColor=#ffffff][TBODY][TR][TD class=scorebox vAlign=center align=middle width=60][SPAN class=UserScore]50%[/SPAN]
[SPAN class=TimeDef]50 percent[/SPAN] [/TD][TD]You scored 50%, the same score achieved by chimps and seeing eye dogs.   You earned 70 points for this quiz. [/TD][TD class=scorebox vAlign=center align=middle width=60][SPAN class=ElapsedTime]2:37[/SPAN]

I  resemble that remark.   Not even one question about the malls.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/a055.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Future Canadian

I got a 70% but I guessed on some.[/DIV]It's been a while since I've truly got to hang out in Seattle.
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Admin

Yikes. My score would seem to indicate that I don't live in Seattle and have never heard of it before.
I don't live on the edge, but sometimes I go there to visit.