Something must have broke

Started by Sportsdude, Apr 05 06 11:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Thats the only way to explain this problem.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TehBorken

Sportsdude wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Thats the only way to explain this problem.[/div]
 Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis??  Something broke?

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

ROFL TehBorken.

No, all is right with the world.

It started out that we couldn't post in the Ebony Room last night.  So I posted a new thread, asking if anyone else was having a problem.  Well it seems no one could post there OR in the new threads.  So we were communicating by starting new topics.  So by the end of the evening, the board looked a little goofy with all these one line threads.  I 'removed' mine, leaving the rest to look even goofier.

Does that make any sense ?  

Don't worry if it doesn't, it's early...LOL
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Does that make any sense ?  [/div]  
Sort of. Was there an actual problem? I haven't changed anything, so I'd be curious what the issue was, if it was a real problem or a slip of the mouse, or....?

P.C.

I don't know for certain TehBorken.  Trollio picked up on that one.  It's a weird direction for a mouse slip, but it seemed the most logical explanation, until the new threads didn't have a reply option either. Whatever it was seemed to sort itself out.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
I don't know for certain TehBorken.  Trollio picked up on that one.  It's a weird direction for a mouse slip, but it seemed the most logical explanation, until the new threads didn't have a reply option either. Whatever it was seemed to sort itself out.

Hmmm, I dunno. Possible enemy action. I'm probably going to upgrade the board to the latest version today, there shouldn't be any discernable change but you never know. I'll post a note before I do anything.

kingy

it is always funny when person x responds to person z's post and then person z deletes their post. it makes person x look like they have completely lost it.

Trollio

P.C. wrote:

It didn't make sense to me either, except that I noticed it was locked, then when you unlocked it, everything was fine. I slip up with the mouse all the time, usually by dropping URLs into my Firefox shortcut bar.   I often never notice it until well after I've done it.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

P.C.

I know this is old news.....but I'm playing 'catch-up'.

kingy wrote... it is always funny when person x responds to person z's post and then person z deletes their post. it makes person x look like they have completely lost it.

I agree kingy, and I DID remove a couple threads, as they had no responses to them.  However, we were communicating by 'New topics' as we couldn't resply IN the thread.  (another brilliant explanation ???) lol[/DIV]