Yes it is kinda weird

Started by weird al, Apr 05 06 11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

weird al

Tried to reply to your "this is weird" post, P.C. But I couldnae!  

P.C.

Well, you DID....but nothing else is there .   My original post is not there.   Sumpins up.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

weird al

Naw....everything's cool....maybe too cool....

weird al

There's an ad for Weird Al at the top of the page.

P.C.

I thought it might be a 'flood control' issue, but I STILL can post there. (the Ebony Room)

Sportsdude

Thank god for the reply quote on this thread because for some reason I can't post on any other thread, it just doesn't show up.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Me too, sportsdude.  What's up, I wonder.

weird al wrote: There's an ad for Weird Al at the top of the page.

There is ?????

I logged out, and logged back in, but I still don't get a 'reply; option.[/DIV]

weird al

There is ?????

There was. It comes and goes. Sometimes at the bottom.

P.C.

LOL, weird al......what does it say ?

Are you having any difficulties with the reply option ????

Trollio

The Ebony Room thread is locked. No idea why. Just noticed the icon on the far left, and happen to know how forums work on the inside.

Wait for guidance from above? (TehBorken)

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Sportsdude

Yeah it is locked didn't take a genius to figure it out thou. Right click the icon on the left go to properties and it says: (drum roll please)

my_hot_post_locked.gif    

weird al

It says:

[TABLE height=90 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width=728 bgColor=#efefef border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [TABLE height=88 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=726 bgColor=#efefef border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [TABLE height=76 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=726 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD width=1][img height=1 alt="" width=1][/TD] [TD] [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=240 bgColor=#efefef border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD class=ch id=taw0 onmouseover="ss('go to www.yahoo.ca/ymu','aw0')" onfocus="ss('go to www.yahoo.ca/ymu','aw0')" onclick=ga(this,event) onmouseout=cs() vAlign=top align=left width=240 height=76][FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 11px; lineh-eight: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana,arial,sans-serif"][A class=ad id=aw0 onmouseover="return ss('go to www.yahoo.ca/ymu','aw0')" onfocus="ss('go to www.yahoo.ca/ymu','aw0')" onclick="ha('aw0')" onmouseout=cs() href="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BEvsiFbM0RNmJPKmCOa2cregM1qHoFIqJzt0BwI23AcCaDBABGAEgqN6gAygDQMwQSJU5UNz5xaj4_____wGYAZxKqgEKNjI0NjUwMzMyNLIBE2Rpc2NvdmVyc2VhdHRsZS5uZXS6AQk3Mjh4OTBfYXPIAQHaATxodHRwOi8vZGlzY292ZXJzZWF0dGxlLm5ldC9mb3J1bXMvaW5kZXgucGhwL3RvcGljLDgzMy4wLmh0bWyVAgduDgqpAgmNwRq1r6w-&num=1&adurl=http://www.yahoo.ca/ymu&client=ca-pub-7561299841460471" target=_top]Weird Al[/A][/FONT]
[FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; COLOR: #000000; lineh-eight: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: verdana,arial,sans-serif"]Yahoo! Music Unlimited Canada has 1MM+ songs. Get a free trial now. [/FONT]
[FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 10px; lineh-eight: 12px" face=verdana,arial,sans-serif color=#008000]www.yahoo.ca/ymu[/FONT][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  

Trollio

Looks unlocked now.  
one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

P.C.

sportsdude wrote:  Yeah it is locked didn't take a genius to figure it out thou. Right click the icon on the left go to properties and it says: (drum roll please)

my_hot_post_locked.gif

Well, I'm thinking that's why I didn't figure it out.....I'm in fact NOT a genius. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0][/DIV]

Sportsdude

I still don't think you personally locked your own thread because I looked for that kind of option on my it must have broke thread and a lock option was nowhere to be found.