Welcome back kitten

Started by TehBorken, May 09 14 05:21

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Neddie Geri

Thank you so much!  It's so good to be home.

TehBorken

Lol, you're still logged in as Neddie. :)

Quote from: Neddie Geri on May 09 14 05:39

Thank you so much!  It's so good to be home.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

kitten

Have I fully arrived as kitten now?  I would love to be back in my own "cat shirt"  It's so cozy!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Now that is a beautiful sight.  Such a lovely avatar!

kitten

I've been up all night reading the "Not Interesting" thread.  There were some great discussions that I'm so sorry I missed.  I'm caught up on it now.  Such a great thread!

P.C.

You've always been a great reader.  ;D

I was always surprised nobody ever started a 'I have something interesting to say' thread.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I sure hope you read TehBorken's adventures in Cambodia.  Truly a great read.

kitten

I did read it all and looked at the pictures he posted.  Wow, what an amazing story!  It was so wonderful to read of love at first sight, and the ensuing trips to see her before they married.  And the same went for his friend!  Just the biggest surprise ever!  They seem to be blissfully happy and it is wonderful to read the entire story.  I'm so happy for them. 
I'm so happy to connect with you too, P.C..  I thought I had returned to a virtual graveyard, and TehBorken was only there as the caretaker...Suddenly you are here, and the pleasure is back in full force.

P.C.

I think we agree....the man should write a book !  He has a special way with words...I often genuinely laughed out loud.
Reminds me a little bit of David Niven's writings....whom I also lol'd for real. =)

kitten

So true.  David Niven was a very funny man.  I loved his writing.  I'm quite solidly into fantasy now, and I have an established favourite.  Her name is Mercedes Lackey, and I got started on her Fairy Godmother stories.  They are a humourous twist on the the tales of the fairy godmother of  early children's stories, and she does a marvelous job.
Unfortunately, I think I'm almost at an end of her books.  So sad!  She is so good, and has written a lot of books in different series.  If you care for that sort of thing, look her up at the nearest library or on the computer.

P.C.

Was wondering if Gophie knows you're back.  He sure missed you when you left.

kitten

I don't think he does, P.C.  I've heard nothing from him, and I sent him a personal message to let him know.  I'm very disappointed, because I thoroughly enjoyed his responses and comments.  I've missed the both of you so much.  I'm glad you've come back.  At least you and TehBorken are still here.  Do you know of any way to contact him?

P.C.

As luck would have it, it seems he only departed a couple weeks before you showed up. =(

Gopher

He's back - right on the Kitten's  trail.  WELCOME BACK K, you've been more than missed.
A fool's paradise is better than none.