Ewwwwwwwww

Started by TehBorken, Feb 20 14 04:57

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Holy shit, I saw my ex for the first time in about a year or so, and she looks like she's 70 years old. No lie, it looks like she aged about 30 years or so. She's developed really deep wrinkles and lines all over her face, she's scrawny, her face is all sunken in and she looks like a concentration camp survivor.  ???
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

LOL

Just imagine what she's saying about you.

TehBorken

Quote from: Natasha on Feb 21 14 11:49Just imagine what she's saying about you.

Oh I do, and I smile every time I think of it. :) I imagine it goes something like this...

"Damn that f*cking Tehborken and his cute young wife! That immigrant bitch earns more than I ever did and my husband is a crude a**hole and I hate everyone and teborken is happy and lives in a nice home and has friends and a family that love him, while my own children can't stand me and I have no friends because I'm such a sour bitch and I can't keep a job for more than a month and my face looks like someone set it on fire and put it out with a shotgun...that SOB tehborken is always traveling and enjoying his life while I'm stuck on some shit-assed piece of dirt in a crappy little redneck town where no one likes me and there's no work and it's all because I conned my stupid worthless 3rd husband into abandoning his business and moving out here to the sticks for no good reason..."

To be honest, I've aged fairly well....most people peg my age at 5 to 10 years under what it really is. I got lucky in the genetic lottery, nothing more to it than that. The rest (wife, home, life) was partly luck and partly skill, as well as partly willing to take some chances and partly being able to be happy with what I have.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

Quote from: TehBorken on Feb 20 14 04:57
Holy shit, I saw my ex for the first time in about a year or so, and she looks like she's 70 years old. No lie, it looks like she aged about 30 years or so. She's developed really deep wrinkles and lines all over her face, she's scrawny, her face is all sunken in and she looks like a concentration camp survivor.  ???

crack head sounds like
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Quote from: TehBorken on Feb 21 14 01:10
Oh I do, and I smile every time I think of it. :) I imagine it goes something like this...

"Damn that f*cking Tehborken and his cute young wife! That immigrant bitch earns more than I ever did and my husband is a crude a**hole and I hate everyone and teborken is happy and lives in a nice home and has friends and a family that love him, while my own children can't stand me and I have no friends because I'm such a sour bitch and I can't keep a job for more than a month and my face looks like someone set it on fire and put it out with a shotgun...that SOB tehborken is always traveling and enjoying his life while I'm stuck on some shit-assed piece of dirt in a crappy little redneck town where no one likes me and there's no work and it's all because I conned my stupid worthless 3rd husband into abandoning his business and moving out here to the sticks for no good reason..."

To be honest, I've aged fairly well....most people peg my age at 5 to 10 years under what it really is. I got lucky in the genetic lottery, nothing more to it than that. The rest (wife, home, life) was partly luck and partly skill, as well as partly willing to take some chances and partly being able to be happy with what I have.

I get the same BS jealousy from my ex and my mom  :D  actually worse from my mom. She recently told me she doesn't love me and told another family member she wished I was never born. Well I can't take away her labor experiences but I sure as hell can make her feel like she doesn't have a daughter. As for my ex, I was great to him. He was abusive to me and cheated on me constantly. Now his current wife isn't allowed to leave the house alone for f*cking around on the guy so much  :D :D  He tells people I'm only with my man for the money LOL that's completely untrue. I believe hes upset because someone IS better to me than he ever was or ever thought I deserved and this same man provides for HIS kids better than he does  :)   I guess karma does exist!

kitten

It sounds like you are living in a "happily ever" fairy tale where you best the ugly witch and live happily in your new life with the one you love.  Lucky, lucky man!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.