June Is Bustin' Out All Over

Started by Gopher, Jun 01 13 04:20

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten

I like the idea, but he might feel somewhat deflated at the prospect.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Lil Me

Maybe the raccoons will get her.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

Maybe I can take a couple upstairs and introduce them!

Gopher

They might even get on. Have you named them yet?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

I haven't seen or heard my raccoons lately.  I wonder where they went?  They had been living in the roof of my house.

BUT I did have a bear on the back steps and saw a coyote in the back alley.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

kitten

The raccoons are infested with fleas, so it is imperative that I don't let them inside.  Nightmares of flea covered cats haunt my dreams.  Three cats would carry the equivalent of ninety million fleas, all breeding as quickly as they can.

Yikes!  Just what I really don't need in the apartment.

Gopher

Your home must never be a nest of rampant sex, Kitten.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

I am forever grateful that my cats, like myself, are not inclined to bad behavior.  My poor old former tom, Kaycee, still has memories of past lusts, and tries to convince Skinx to at least give it a try.  She reacts with teeth and claws to such a suggestion, and convinces Kaycee that any further advances are NOT welcome.  Off he goes sorrowfully to await his breakfast, and then out the door to play.