What TV shows are you currently watching

Started by Natasha, Nov 26 13 01:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

Modern Family

Of course I would wait til the show is only airing reruns to start watching lol

TehBorken

I don't watch a lot of TV, but honestly I think I'll wait until a season is over and then just watch the whole thing over a few nights. I get so much more continuity and a better story when I do that.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

^ thats exactly how I started watching The Walking Dead.  I was bored one night and pulled the show up on Netflix. Got caught up on the series over a few nights now I'm up to date and look forward to the new seasons.

Russ

Quote from: TehBorken on Jul 03 14 01:27
I don't watch a lot of TV, but honestly I think I'll wait until a season is over and then just watch the whole thing over a few nights. I get so much more continuity and a better story when I do that.

I do it as well. Watch a whole season on netflix one at a time. However it takes me longer than a few nights, lol. I cant understand plots and how things progress when I watch a new episode one a week. Too many other things happen for me to remember that long the last episosde.
The way my wife has described my mind with remembering things, like her birthday for instance; is my mind is like a shotglass. And information is like a 40 oz of tequila. You pour it all into that 1 ounce shot glass and some gets lost.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|