What TV shows are you currently watching

Started by Natasha, Nov 26 13 01:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

DDD

The Walking Dead    YES!!!

Storage Wars..........all of them

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

oooooh did you hear about the drama about Storage Wars?

Dave Hester is definitely trying to paid by the shows creators.

So you've watched Storage Wars-Texas? What happened to the Dr that used to help Mary? Never see him anymore.

Ok, The Walking Dead...

I think it's stupid for The Governor put the guy in the lake. Wont that contaminate the lake? The camp could use that water and now their are zombies in it.... WTH Governor?!

:D

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Nov 26 13 05:26
oooooh did you hear about the drama about Storage Wars?

Dave Hester is definitely trying to paid by the shows creators. Have not heard this but explains why he not around

So you've watched Storage Wars-Texas? What happened to the Dr that used to help Mary? Never see him anymore.

He still around far as I know

Ok, The Walking Dead...

I think it's stupid for The Governor put the guy in the lake. Wont that contaminate the lake? The camp could use that water and now their are zombies in it.... WTH Governor?!

Yea that was f up ....... he going make it interesting
:D

Natasha

Love The Governor!

Too bad Carol didn't up in his camp.  That would have been interesting too. She would have traded sides  :)  I hate that we aren't going to see what Daryl has to say about Rick ditching Carol.... ugh.... I soooo wanted to see that!!

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Nov 27 13 12:52
Love The Governor!

Too bad Carol didn't up in his camp.  That would have been interesting too. She would have traded sides  :)  I hate that we aren't going to see what Daryl has to say about Rick ditching Carol.... ugh.... I soooo wanted to see that!!

Will see that soon enough..............relax......I have been waiting years to see it :o

Natasha

DDD

Natasha

D

Did you watch The Walking Dead?

???

Was a great eppy!

DDD

Quote from: Natasha on Dec 02 13 09:04
D

Did you watch The Walking Dead?

???

Was a great eppy!

Why yes I did and it was good!   I think we will see Carol show up in another group to save the day...then they will be under her rules  :o

Natasha

Nah. I think they'll run into carol while on a run. Daryl will make her rejoin the group. And we'll wait to see if she killed by one of her own.

Right now everyone is seperatef. I think they'll all meet up at the farm again.

And apparently you and I are the only ones watching any TV what so ever lol weird!

DDD

yup where strange  8)

Carol will be back and I think the guy will forgive her if he is still alive

As for where they meet up I think it will be on the road for a few but others..............your place  :D

Russ

Hell on wheels, through Netflix.

]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699748/?ref_=ttmd_ph_tt1 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699748/?ref_=ttmd_ph_tt1)
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

^ have been watching Hell on Wheels as well.

Gopher

Coronation Street....and Edward Snowden's Christmas message.
A fool's paradise is better than none.