crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes

Author Topic: The ugliest person I have ever seen in picture or real life..  (Read 6601 times)

Cool Bro

Glasgow girl. She flew around the world to suck off an old bald goof named Gordon Barr who tell lies all day and night.  They are both as ugly as it gets so this is understandable, but they pretend to be other people to make themselves look popular and trick women into thinking he is not a sex pervert and control freak. Good scam they have going. Realwoman, mimi and such are victim in denial. They are so pathetic. Then you have gross queens like blurt and other mods who try to cause drama with their mod "powers". Old dying queens.

DDD

• SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
LOL I know Glasgow and u don't ................ she is far from what u say

As for Gordon Gaybumholer is a pedo that needs to eat a gun
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Cool Bro

She posted a picture of herself. You are a liar. They are both very ugly.  Try to be truthful. People will respect you more.

DDD

• SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa who cares what u think

Cool Bro

I will take this opportunity to use the word ditto. :-*

Coolest Bro

I will take this opportunity to use the word ditto. :-*

I smell shit and that's not cool Bro change your panties

DDD

• SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
LOL ^^^^^^^^^^

crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes