crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes

Author Topic: Hey TehSproken  (Read 2333 times)

Truth Is

Hey TehSproken
« on: Jul 14 13 09:25 »
You can delete the fact you are a failure but you cant delete the fact you are a failure  ;D

LOL!

TehBorken

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
    • Discover Seattle!
Re: Hey TehSproken
« Reply #1 on: Jul 14 13 10:48 »
You can delete the fact you are a failure but you cant delete the fact you are a failure  ;D

I'll make sure to think about that while you're at work tomorrow, and I'm not. :) 
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Truth Is

« Reply #2 on: Apr 18 16 10:07 »
That's because I have a job and you don't ;D

TehBorken

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
    • Discover Seattle!
« Reply #3 on: Apr 20 16 06:57 »
That's because I have a job and you don't ;D

That's because I'm mostly retired and you're not. :)

Truth Is

« Reply #4 on: Apr 27 16 10:15 »
'Mostly retired'?  Is that one of those things unemployed people say to make them feel better about where they are in life, like when they say they're 'in-between jobs'?

TehBorken

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
    • Discover Seattle!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 28 16 10:00 »
'Mostly retired'?  Is that one of those things unemployed people say to make them feel better about where they are in life, like when they say they're 'in-between jobs'?

No, it means that I don't need to work, but sometimes I'll take a contract position if I'm bored or want more fun money.

Truth Is

« Reply #6 on: May 09 16 10:54 »
Being able to not work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a gazillionaire.

I suppose I could get away with not working, since I'm receiving disability payments, and there are food banks and soup kitchens in my city.

But I choose to work at a job where I'm wearing a sign and waving to traffic for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week, for no other reason that it provides me with more fun money and escape from boredom.

TehBorken

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
    • View Profile
    • Discover Seattle!
« Reply #7 on: May 09 16 02:39 »
Being able to not work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a gazillionaire.

I'm not a gazilionaire, or even a millionaire. But I don't have to work. :)

But I choose to work at a job where I'm wearing a sign and waving to traffic for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week, for no other reason that it provides me with more fun money and escape from boredom.

And I choose to take the occasional contract if it's not too far away and pays well enough to make it worth my time. Microsoft, Boeing, AT&T, whatever...it's fun to show up for a few weeks or so, do my thing, make some money and then leave. But I don't want to do it day after day, 40 hours a week forever and ever.

crazy games riddles and jokes funny pictures death psychic! mad trivia funny & odd! pregnancy test shape test win custody recipes