Hey TehSproken

Started by Truth Is, Jul 14 13 10:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Truth Is

You can delete the fact you are a failure but you cant delete the fact you are a failure  ;D

LOL!

TehBorken

Quote from: Truth Is on Jul 14 13 10:25You can delete the fact you are a failure but you cant delete the fact you are a failure  ;D

I'll make sure to think about that while you're at work tomorrow, and I'm not. :) 
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Truth Is

That's because I have a job and you don't ;D

TehBorken

Quote from: Truth Is on Apr 18 16 11:07
That's because I have a job and you don't ;D

That's because I'm mostly retired and you're not. :)

Truth Is

'Mostly retired'?  Is that one of those things unemployed people say to make them feel better about where they are in life, like when they say they're 'in-between jobs'?

TehBorken

Quote from: Truth Is on Apr 27 16 11:15'Mostly retired'?  Is that one of those things unemployed people say to make them feel better about where they are in life, like when they say they're 'in-between jobs'?

No, it means that I don't need to work, but sometimes I'll take a contract position if I'm bored or want more fun money.

Truth Is

Being able to not work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a gazillionaire.

I suppose I could get away with not working, since I'm receiving disability payments, and there are food banks and soup kitchens in my city.

But I choose to work at a job where I'm wearing a sign and waving to traffic for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week, for no other reason that it provides me with more fun money and escape from boredom.

TehBorken

Quote from: Truth Is on May 09 16 11:54
Being able to not work doesn't necessarily mean that you're a gazillionaire.

I'm not a gazilionaire, or even a millionaire. But I don't have to work. :)

Quote from: Truth Is on May 09 16 11:54
But I choose to work at a job where I'm wearing a sign and waving to traffic for 3 hours a day, 3 days a week, for no other reason that it provides me with more fun money and escape from boredom.

And I choose to take the occasional contract if it's not too far away and pays well enough to make it worth my time. Microsoft, Boeing, AT&T, whatever...it's fun to show up for a few weeks or so, do my thing, make some money and then leave. But I don't want to do it day after day, 40 hours a week forever and ever.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Complete the sentence: "Actions speak louder than...":
Is the equator round or square?:
A 3-legged stool has how many legs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview