i wish..

Started by female, Jul 13 13 07:10

Previous topic - Next topic

female

.. there were no fifteen stickies on the first page of this forum..

female

anyway.

i'd like to leave a note here for anybody on a lookout for the bee forum and the asian canadian forum that the forums are sadly still down... some info about what's currently going on here http://forums.jaguarpc.com/server-network-service-announcements/29712-maintenance-helo-nocdirect-com.html
and here http://forums.jaguarpc.com/peer-peer-support/29703-power-issue-atlanta-facilities-again-3.html

i am currently looking into alternatives and other options but that's going to be another day or two, at best.

so in the mean time. let's not freak out:)

hope everybody's doing well.

female

alright.

i have an update - we are moving to a new host - bluehost. i don't foresee us being back online before tomorrow and that's if everything goes smoothly. just the backup transfer to the new host server will take about 6 hours.

6 hours.....

female

several hours into the upload, i receive a very kind reassuring response to my ticket to jagPC.. so i'm torn. i wanna stay with them. i guess i'll have to wait and see if their restore works out this time around - in which case, i'll be inclined to stay with them. if not, then...

love the moving text bbcode:)

female

one last update, i hope - the forum is back up!

it's been a looong two days:)

female

ps. thank you for letting me use the board, good people of discover seattle.

wishing you well!

TehBorken

Quote from: female on Jul 14 13 10:07ps. thank you for letting me use the board, good people of discover seattle.

Looks like you're back in business. :)

Cheers
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Come here more often, female.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Quote from: Gopher on Jul 16 13 12:52
Come here more often, female.

I wish she cum here
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

blackrose

i guess i'll have to wait and see if their restore works out this time around - in which case, i'll be inclined to stay with them.......