The day after pot was legalized in Seattle.....

Started by TehBorken, Dec 08 12 06:08

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

The day after pot was legalized in Seattle.....

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Russ

LOL, Good picture.

I was reading about that vote.. is it still proceeding in the legalized direction?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

TehBorken

Quote from: Russ on Dec 12 12 12:14
I was reading about that vote.. is it still proceeding in the legalized direction?

It's a done deal, you can now smoke pot in Washington legally.

Russ

Thanks for the reply TB.
So there was no roadblocks federally about it? I admit, I dont know all of the information on it. I thought I read that federally they were going to try to block it once it was legal state level.

TehBorken

I don't know...the feds will probably try to find a way to make Washington state rescind it or make it illegal again, but we'll have to wait and see.

Quote from: Russ on Dec 12 12 09:01

Thanks for the reply TB.
So there was no roadblocks federally about it? I admit, I dont know all of the information on it. I thought I read that federally they were going to try to block it once it was legal state level.

stretchedout

Use will likely go down now, overall and for the next generation.  Teenaged years is when people try it and if it isn't taboo, there's less thrill to it.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Russ

Quote from: stretchedout on Dec 29 12 07:18
Use will likely go down now, overall and for the next generation.  Teenaged years is when people try it and if it isn't taboo, there's less thrill to it.

I agree with your idea. I think it will spike a bit, but start to wane. There will still be usage but not as much.

DDD

Those who smoke do those that dont dont...........only good thing is that kids wont have there future f cause of a charge over pot
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!